Simon x male reader (part 5)

Simons p.o.v.

I started to adventure around the freighter once again as boredom took over. I thought maybe I can go walk around town and no one will know I'm deviant. Heading back to my spot I grabbed my hat and jacket and started heading out until
"Where do you think you're going?" North called out to me. I turned and looked at her. "I'm going out to town. Why do you ask?"
"Well, if you're going out be careful." North commented. "Also don't get caught by anyone." Josh added. "I'll be alright guys. It'll only be like an hour or so."

(Simon in town)

Looking around town was amazing, I almost forgot what the city looked like! It was exciting to be out again. I passed by many people. A good majority of them all had an android with them. I felt awful, to be honest. Seeing all of my kind being slaves. I sighed to myself thinking how could we make a difference so everyone could be free.
I was too into my thoughts, that's when I roughly bumped into someone, knocking us both down. I quickly stand up and give my hand out. "Are you okay?" I franticly said as they took my hand. They nodded. "Yes, I'm okay. Thank you for asking". They replied as they wiped themselves off. Once they looked up my eyes opened wide, was it really him? "F-f/n?"
He gave me a weird look "Y-yeah that's me. Who are you?" He questioned me. I lifted my baseball cap and once I did he looked just as shocked as I did.
"Simon!?"
I smiled and nodded with great happiness. And with that, he wrapped his arms around me tightly as I hugged back.

"I never thought I'd see you again!" F/n exclaimed with such joy.
"I never thought I'd see you again either" I exclaimed back with just as much joy.
His face was so rosey from smiling. And my cheeks were hurting from smiling so much.

That's when he took my hand and we started to walk together down the street. We talked about everything that had happened since I had left.
F/n moved out of his toxic family's house and he made some awesome new friends. He even got a pet as well to give him more company. F/n talked on and on about everything that happened. I just smiled and listened to him ramble on.

Eventually, the night started to fall and it started to get cold. "F/n I think you should start heading home." I said quietly.
"You can come home with me if you'd like." He replied looking at me with puppies dog eyes. "I can't f/n. I have to go back to the other androids. They'll think I'm dead if I don't." I stated.
He sighed. "C'mon just for one night. We haven't seen each other in so long." He begged.

I sighed and shocked my head. "I can't f/n. I'm sorry. I promised everyone that I would be back in an hour and it's been like 5 hours. They may think I'm dead already. I have to go. Maybe another night. I promise"

He looked at me and nodded. "As long as you promise." He replied. I nodded back and we hugged and went our separate ways. I hope he makes it home alright.

(Once back at the freighter)

Once I finally got back to "home" I saw North standing there waiting for me.

"Where have you been?!" Her voice boomed. "We've been waiting for you!" Her voice sounding louder.
"I was with a friend, I'm sorry. I didn't know I was that important" I commented.
North's eyes had rage in them.
"You're not supposed to be with a human friend! You could get killed!" She said. Her words feeling like shards of broken glass. I sighed in response. "I'm going to bed" I added and walked away to my spot. I sat down and took a deep breath.

I could feel the tiredness taking over. I could only think on f/n. Thinking of everything that happened today.

I just hope....

They may it....

Home.....

Alright.....