Connor x male reader (part 1)

Third-person p.o.v

(Y/n) was on the way home to see if their dad, Hank Anderson was home.
They had gotten a call about a murder at Eden's strip club.

(Y/n) tried to call him once but he didn't pick up. They might have figured he fell asleep after the long day. Once they got home they looked inside the front window and saw a gun, broken glass, and a chair knocked over on the floor.

"Oh no, what happened?!" (Y/n) thought to themselves as they unlocked the door and ran inside. They ran into someone and looked up to see who they ran into.
"An android?" (Y/n) mumbled to themselves quietly. The android looked at (y/n) confusingly.
"You must be (y/n) Anderson. Am I right?" The android questioned.

"Yes, I am. Who are you? Where's my dad?!" They exclaimed with anger and fear.
"Your dad's okay (y/n) he's just in the bathroom puking. And I'm Connor the android sent by cyber-life. I had to break the window to get in. I'm sorry for breaking it. I promise it'll get fixed." Connor said sincerely.
"Oh, you don't have to worry about it, Connor. It's okay." (Y/n) said in a depressing tone.

"It's something wrong (y/n)?" Connor asked worryingly.
"It's just... My dad. He just drinks too much and it worries me a lot." They say, their voice cracking and on the verge of tears. 
"It's okay (y/n) I promise he'll get better," Connor says softly.

"Thank you, Connor."
Hank comes out of the bathroom.
"Oh, you're here (y/n). I didn't know." Hank says.
"Yeah, I got here about ten minutes ago to see if you were home. You were, but then I met Connor and he explained everything. So how are we ready to go?"
"I guess so," Hank says with a sigh.

Everyone gets in the car, you drive and Connor sits in the back seat with Hank on the passenger side.

"Dad, you need to stop drinking so much. It's not good and not making anything better." (Y/n) explains in a strong tone. 
"(Y/n) don't start this bullshit again. I don't wanna hear it. You say this every time I don't wanna hear it. Just shut up about it." Hank says to them with a super angry tone. They sigh annoyed and say to themselves out loud
"If Cole was here none of this would have happened." Hank looks at them pissed as hell.

"Don't bring Cole into this! Don't ever bring him up again!" Hank yells at you. Connor stays quiet the whole time. "Whatever! Fine Dad!" They yell back at him. 
Everyone finally got to the strip club. You all got out of the car and started heading towards the entrance.