Hank x M Swat reader (part 1)

(You are a member of the SWAT team and work at Cyberlife and just started working at the DPD. You're known as the youngest Sargeant in Detroit.)

Hank p.o.v.

We just got a new person working with us today.
I heard he's a sergeant. He's only two ranks behind me.
Fowler told us he's also part of the SWAT team which seems kinda odd, but all Jeffery remarked is that he wanted to join us to help us.
And since he's already a part of Cyberlife he may be able to help us with the deviant problems.

I just hope he's nothing like Gavin, trying to be a pain in the ass, or too cocky.
It was around 8:30. Connor's been getting me to work early.
As I look up from my desk I see a guy with (h/c) hair and with (e/c) eyes. 

He was all dressed in his SWAT outfit but without his helmet.
I do admit those outfits are pretty cool.

He walked into Fowler's office and shook his hand as the new guy sat down.

He looked fierce but oddly charming.

I guess I didn't realize I was staring until Connor tapped me on the shoulder and I looked at him.
"Looking at the new guy?" Connor asked.
"Um, yeah. He looks pretty cool so far." I say nervously.
"Lieutenant, are you sure you are okay? Your stress levels have gone a little bit higher since the new person has arrived." I just nod trying not to show any emotion.
Connor then finally got a smirk across his face.
"You already have a crush on the new guy don't you?" He said teasingly.
"Shut up." I remarked going back to the work on my desk.
"Hank has a crush!" Connor chuckled with a big smile.
"Shush! Don't be so loud!" I put my finger up to my lips. I heard the glass door open and Fowler and the guy walked out.
"I would like everyone's attention please!" Jeffery roared in his booming voice. Everyone looked at them.
"This is our newest member of the team. His name is (y/n) (l/n). He's a sergeant and part of the SWAT team. I hope all of you treat Sargeant (l/n) with the utmost respect."

Everyone clapped and cheered for the new Sargent.

(Y/n) walked down with his desk tag and placed it on the desk right in front of mine because that was the only desk available.
Once (y/n) sat down in his chair everyone was congratulating him. I looked up at Connor and he winked at me.

I just rolled my eyes.

After everyone got done saying hi to (y/n) I got up out of my chair and decided to introduce myself.

"Hi there. I'm Lieutenant Hank Anderson." He looked up at me and...holy hell is his smile adorable. "Well hi, there Mr. Anderson. Captain Fowler told me a little about you."
"What did he say about me?"
"Oh, he just said how your the youngest person in Detroit to become a Lieutenant and you get a little cranky sometimes." (Y/n) said with a chuckle.
I looked over at Connor and even he was holding in laughter.
"Who is that android right behind you?" (Y/n) questioned.
"That's Connor. He's my android partner." I saw (y/n) wave at Connor. Connor waved back and smiled.
"He seems sweet." (Y/n) commented. "Yeah, I guess he is." I mumbled with a sigh.
(Y/n) got up from his chair and as he did I held in some chuckles. For someone on the swat team, he was kind of small.
He seems 5'7ish. (If you are not 5'7 just pretend). He looked at me confused then he sighed when he recognize why I was laughing.

"Okay, okay I know I'm short. Shush." I tried holding it in but I eventually laughed.
"I'm sorry. I couldn't help it."
"Okay, Mr. Gaint." I laughed more and it caused him to smile and chuckle a little.
"Okay, okay I'm sorry (y/n)." He just smiled.
"Oh no, you're fine. I am used to it. I know I'm not the tallest. But I'm just glad I'm not the shortest." Connor out of the blue walked up to us.
"I think both of you need to get back to work." Connor said standing in front the both of us. I just looked at him.
"I'm just trying to make a new friend." Connor lifted his eyebrow at me.
"I kind of have to agree with him. We do need to get back to work. But maybe later at lunch, you wanna go out on break?" I looked at (y/n) and smiled.
"Yeah! That sounds great." I agreed. (Y/n) nodded with a smile and I watched as (y/n) headed to the break room.
I looked at the clock again and it was 9:37.

Jeez, time flies.

I watched Gavin and (y/n) talk while (y/n) was getting coffee. I watched as Gavin wrote something on a pad on sticky notes and gave one to (y/n).
I'm guessing it was his number. I felt a little jealous. I went back to working on some files and paperwork. I went to grab a pen off my desk and when I looked over I saw (y/n) placed a cup of coffee on my desk.
He smiled as he walked by and sat down to drink his coffee. I blushed as I read the little message on the cup.
"See you at lunch. Here's my number. (Xxx-xxx-xxxx)." I blushed and added his number on my phone and texted him making sure he has mine too.
"Hey, Sargeant (l/n)" I texted him. I looked over to his desk to see he looked at his phone. He smiled and I got a text back.
"Hey, Lieutenant Anderson." I smiled and put my phone down. It felt like my day just got 10 times better.