The meet up

Coming to the conclusion that o matter what it take we was going to fight for her, our Angel. It had been weeks an our private investigator finally found her biological mother. We was set to meet with her this afternoon and I cannot lie I was feeling many of emotions. I was angry with her, I was nervous to meet her, and I felt so sad for her and whatever battle or demons she faced that she couldn't say no to drugs while pregnant. I had to remind myself to remain compassionate.  I was not her judgenor jury, and besides my family received a major blessing form it.

"you ready?" that deep, mesmerizing voice that I feel in love with. That's my peace, strength, comfort when I need it most.

"yes my King"  was I ready? Shit im not even sure but I am sure that I had to meet her, and get this handled, losing my child was not an option for me.

My mine drifted to every what if, trying to imagine her, would she look like my Angel? If she asked for her as a mother coud I say no?? that scared me.  Pulling into the diner we agreed to meet at, I looked around and my heart skipped a beat.  There she sat a beautiful ginger head women, who looked broken, scared, amazingly though she looked tired and drained her deep beauty shone through.  I gripped Winter hand tighter, I needed his comfort.  He looked down at me, gentlykissing my forehead and squeezed my hand softly.  Approaching her Winter allowed me to slide in first.  Her head shoot up, but she soon relaxed.

"if your gonna judge me, pleasegetback up and leave" her voice was broken and distraught.

  "im not here to judge you, I just have questions" I responded in my normal soft tone. "can I ask your name? im Lanae" I introduced myself properly.

"im Desire" she returned my smile with a soft one of her own.

"Desire this is my husband Winter" Winter just did a head nod. Which she returned

"How is she?" Desire seemed hesitant to ask.

"She is wonderful, she much stronger, and so nosey" I laughed in attempt to lighten the mood.

"that's great. Listen I been through a lot and there is no excuse, yall mentioned my farther is looking for her, please do not let that bastard get her" the tears swelled in her eyes.

"please tell me why, im all for the fight but I need to know what im getting into, what I am asking my husband to risk" shifting in her seat, she fiddled with her hands.

"everything started great, like any daughter I was a daddy girl" she forced laughed "I loved my dad he did no wrong in my eyes, I started dating one of the guys he did business with, anything for daddy approval right?" she looked distant. "things with me and Travis was great at first, until we married per daddy orders, he started showing me and side I never seen, drinking, bad gambling, drugs. He had a debt he couldn't pay and I was payment, I fought said no until he drugged me and I lost control of my body. I ran away, ran to the one man I knew would protect me, but my father didn't he told me I had to take it" her dark chuckle revealed her every emotion.  "months passed things got worst I begin to get strung out, losing my body and beauty so he stop offering me, I got myself away from him, got myself clean.  Do you know my own father told him where I was" she shook her head the expression of disgust evident on her face. "he promised me he would change and do better, I declined revealing I was pregnant, he acted so excited, later that week he came his way of proving he was trying. The bastard spiked my soda I got the cravings again and coudnt fight them."

Desire told her truth. Winter and Nae just sat there in disbelief to hear what she endured, they couldn't judge her.  They offered to get her in rehad and get her identity changed so she couldn't be found from her repulsive her or father again.  She glady accepted.  Winter called King to help her out.  His mind everywhere but his rage was growing, Marcel was not the man he thought, the man people praised.  He did hear of him having a daughter but a lot of people was under the impression she died in a car accident.  It dawned on him. Marcel wants his daughter as leverage to get out of whatever debt he owe Travis that was the only thing that made sense.