When the family fued

Winter and Nae successfully picked up the kids and his mother and made it to the safe house just as everyone else was pulling up, the safe house was huge to be underground, it had 8 en-suite bedrooms, full kitchen, livingroom, dining room, and an entertainment room. No one spoke. Picking rooms to settle in and unpacking.

Nae was had just unpacked the last bag, deciding on bathing her children to keep her mind of things. Walking into the bathroom Winter was one step ahead preparing the bath water and few of the toys the brought for the kids.

Nae couldn't help but to walk up and kiss him deeply. She admired the fact even though he had a lot of weight on his shoulders and shit that absolutely had to get done. He made time for little things like this because he was a father first. It spoke volumes to the man he is and trying to be.

Zeek gave his wife another peck before heading down the hall. Determined to check all security surveillance everyone he loved was in one place and he wasn't about to play with they safety. Even though he knew this place was off grid so deep into the woods, and the trail is damn near impossible to travel of follow unless you know the land or what you looking for. King house being shot up still had him unsettled. Speaking of the man himself. King sat in the room double checking all footage while Bryant spoke on the other phone of the many traps he set in place and concoctions he came up with. Being a genius had to be hard for him Zeek thought to himself. Shaking his head he took a seat since security was already being taking care of he decided to look at their enemies old and new. His gut told him something was off or it's was someone that was missed. He always trusted his gut.

Unbeknownst to them in a small town outside of Philly. Meno sat with a laced blunt in his hand, 10 people around him all which held guns and anger in their hearts. Meno been wanting Winter head for awhile now, he killed his little brother and he had to pay for that. He wanted to kill King in the barbershop that day but he wasn't stupid he knew he wouldn't have made it out alive. Mr. A and big man B was always packing and they loyalty was always with them niggas. Everyone knew that.

Looking up to his small army. Feeling the affects of his drug of choice. His words came out more of a slur.

"Anybody get a location on Winter new spot" everyone shook they heads no.
"Hell nah, he got that shit under wraps tight" Meno could'nt remember ole boy name so he just nodded his head. Back in his thoughts he knew he had to find this nigga he had to die by his hands only. That drug made him feel untouchable and had him thinking he was top tier.

Winter pov

"I knew I would find y'all bitches in here" Winter rolled his eyes he couldn't stand Red ass.

"When you gonna learn to shut the fuck up" he asked annoyed

"When you learn to whoop my ass" Red truly enjoyed being the annoying little cousin

"Pussy imma take you outside and box ya ass keep playing". Winter had to laugh

"Yea yea yea keep talking shit and imma go tell ya wife" smirking Red knew no matter how big and bad Winter is Lanae shuts his ass down.

Sobering up from laughing. "Fuck you" and they all laughed again. Winter knew not to go that route.

Eventually Gang and Black joined in. The boys got down to business with Keys on one phone Bryant on another. They went through every rock until none was unturned. They went through everything and everybody but nothing seemed to be sticking out. But Winter gut was never wrong so he wouldn't let up. They been at this for hours but the guys all had his determination so no one mind.

Winter sat back took a breather he had to stop for a minute and stop thinking in the mindset of his family but as a hunter. He had to shift every gear.

Lanae pov

After getting the kids settled with a movie, I headed to the kitchen to make everyone dinner. Cooking was really a passion of mine and one of my love languages. Since we damn near brought the whole supermarket since we don't know how long this will take. I had so many options. Choosing to do a feast since it was so many of us and all the boys stood well over 6 ft I got steaks, chicken and lamb chops out, deciding on tuna salad, string beans, Mac and cheese, bake potatoes, fresh made cob salad and cornbread I got to work.

Slowly Drea entered the kitchen gave me a side hug and started cutting cheese. Desire soon followed kissing us both on the cheek and started filling a pot of water. We played some 90s throwbacks and was in a zone just humming and cooking; cleaning as we went.  Hearing a throat clear I did not bother to look up I knew it was Ms. Grumpy and no she still had whatever feeling against me.   Funny though she was extra sweet around Zeek.  Finishing adding the ingredients to the tuna salad I wanted it to chill as long as possible before we served dinner. 

"At least she can cook" grumpy ass Lisa said. 

  Drea stilled beside me, I nudged her letting her know to don't say anything I been ignoring her imma continue.  But Desire wasn't for it. 

  "She can do many things and such a great person you would know if you got to know her" blowing a breath " I guess bitter will be bitter" Desire smiled and kept humming.

Ms. Lisa didn't take kind to that statement "aren't you the junkie my son fucking stay in your place". That pissed me off! I sprung around so fast. Walking up to her face.  "If you want to be a bitch to me have at it I don't give not one single fuck but what you won't do is EVER bring up her past or disrespect her! That girl been through a lot and she ain't who she use to be but I can see your bitter ass always been this way". The rage inside of me was boiling so bad I felt I was gonna explode.   And of course my husband choose than to walk in.
Jesus take the wheel. 

I watched as ms bitter ass broke down crying saying she don't know why I don't like her.  I watched as my husband consoled her.  All while keeping his eyes on me.  I was too angry to even read what emotion he felt.  I watched as all the guys came out.  The kids started filing in.  I watched as she continued to put on a show while the guys tried to console her more.  I felt Drea shoulder on my left and Desires on my right.  No one said anything until fake ass finally stopped the fake tears.  "Winter your wife must respect me I am your mother" she gave him puppy dog eyes continuing " I have done nothing to her or to deserve this".

  I still felt my husband eyes on me.  My head slightly dropped I just knew he was gonna take her side. 

"I have heard you disrespect my wife, I have seen the slick shit you do to her, don't play fucking innocent" I looked up and my husband eyes was still locked on me.  " only reason I never said anything is because I know my wife can handle herself and if she wanted me to step in she would tell me, but get one thing fucking clear you was a shitty mother and I just learned to fully forgive you but if you think you gonna come between my marriage it ain't happening" Lisa gasped. 

Zeek made his way to me. Kissing me on the lips.  Turning me around telling me we will talk later. Asking if I was ok. Next a felt a smack on my ass and his sexy ass voice "get back to work woman"  

  Looking over my shoulder he ass laughed.  "Please" he gave me that boyish smile. My face lit up. "Since you asking so nicely" I teased back

HEY GUYS HAPPY MOTHERS DAY TO LADIES! SHOW ME SOME LOVE I MIGHT DROP TWICE TODAY 😘😘😘