Hey Ashyne! Hey angel???

2 months later

Lanae POV

It was now January and these two months have been trying, Ashyne my amazing baby boy almost didn't make it on a few occasions. The sound of a beeping heart monitor alarming that his had stopped. Or machines blaring because his lungs wasn't strong enough to keep pumping. We barely slept. Long hours spent in the hospital. Christmas. A New Year. I find myself looking around the NICU this place have been my baby home for two long months. I focus in on a newborn angel the little girl had curly orange hair, big icy blue eyes, so small I could hold her with one hand I bet, I watch as she cries as loud as her faint voice allow, and shake. Born to a mother addicted to pain pills. It tears my heart out every time I watch her and 3 other babies like her. I shift my focus to the wonderful nurse Macy is her name. I watched her as she held the baby girl and prayed. She glanced at me giving me a small but genuine smile before returning to the little angel.
"She needs someone to adopt her, or she going into foster home" Macy stated
Flustered by her statement I couldn't believe it. She so young she is only a baby how could they do that! I pondered within myself.

"Can I hold her?" Was all I can say.
  "Of course" Macy smile was genuine and so welcoming. Placing her in my arms I fell in love with her, her being, her fight! She felt so meant and I couldn't understand it. Txting Winter I knew this was a far fetched "babe If I got us another daughter, would you be mad?" Sending it and hoping for the best I took a deep breath.

My phone buzzed and I knew it was my man. "I'm guessing you not having her and she in the NICU with you?"

I hate when I wants to be a smart ass! That's my baby though!

"You are correct my King, something in me cannot let her go she belongs with us 🥺" i rapidly sent back. Moments later he was walking in to me still holding her. He looked at me and than focused on Ashyne, walking over to him he kissed him and picked him up.

Sitting beside me. He looked down at her, and signed deeply. "She beautiful" looking at me now.

"Babe my heart yearns for her" and I mean I meant it with my being!

"Whatever your heart desires, My Queen, but first let me hold her and see if I can find a connection" with that we switched babies and I nestled into my young prince and thank God for his presence and having an angel like him. I begin to watch my husband and this precious angel in his hand, his face was gentle and kind and I knew he wanted her too.

"I love you" was all is can say too him, too this "thug" "evil man" who has won my heart and been the best I could imagine.

"I love you more Queen, find out who we need to contact to start the process" my heart jumped for joy!
"Babe you are everything!"

Rushing to tell nurse Macy of our decision I felt confident in it and she informed me of everything we needed to know and do.

I cannot explain my happiness but please know it's more than words can explain!

Please excuse any mistakes and my lateness, I been going through some things! I know it's short I got you next time!!!!! However in a rough time like our world is in I am becoming so much more grounded so you will see more!!! Please enjoy and don't get to mushy you never know when danger will hit 😉 please vote and comment I love opinions ❤️😘