Pt. 3

Hearing the door open and close once again. King had finally arrived, with momma Lisa and another man. Everyone taking notice of King's sour attitude. Entering the room Lanae called for everyone to sit at the table, gathering the girls Drea and her got them settled at the kiddie table. Bringing dish after dish out the kitchen placing them on the table, Lanae took notice in her husband's demeanor.

Lisa watched as the beautiful and very well pregnant young lady walked in and out the kitchen, still haven't being introduced she didn't quite no how to feel about that. Deciding to stay quiet for now especially since she knew how her boys felt about her dating and here she was with her man but shit she was getting older and time wasn't on her side and it felt good having an amazing companion.

Red sat in his own thoughts, looking at his aunt reminded him so much of his mother well they was twins. His mom dying by the hands of their father was still etched in his mind. Seeing his aunt was always so bitter sweet. He wondered what Black thought when he seen her, sis he still remember their amazing mother.

Crazily everyone was quiet where must people families was loud and obnoxious. Everyone in their own thoughts. Winter face was explainable more so angry at the fact that his mother came with a date. But deciding to be the man of his household that he is. As everyone grabbed plates and started loading them with food. He stood up. "Baby comere" his deep voice always cracked through the air like thunder. Looking up from making her husband plate. She followed orders. Being grabbed by her waist she remembers why she first fell in love with him.

"As majority of y'all know, this is my beautiful wife Lanae, Lanae that's my mom Lisa, and whoever that nigga is" he said waving the guy presence off. Everyone noticed and no one really had a damn thing to say of it. Mr. Unknown felt uncomfortable grabbing Lisa hand under the table, she told him about her boys and they wasn't to be messed with.

Smiling Lanae said hi, she was the center of attention and her anxiety was at full rage. Perks of being a introvert. Winter must took notice because she felt his fingers rubbing circles on her back instantly calming her.

"Lanae has come in my life when I have needed her the most" Winter continued. "When we needed her the most cause nigga you was tripping" Red cut in his ass stayed with jokes cutting his eyes at Red he just smiled "if you must continue we listening" getting chuckles from around the table. Winter couldn't stand his ass sometimes "anyway, she changed me, calmed me, been my peace, my best friend and fortress and I am grateful for her"
"Awwwww this nigga gonna cry" Red interrupted again, this time earning a smack from Drea "shut you mouth or my legs are shut tonight" that shut him up quick as hell. "Drea I'm gonna to make your husband disappear" Winter gritted. "He loves you too continue".
Nae was now laughing them two always at it. "Like I was fucking saying, thank y'all for accepting her and being here for her, death over dishonesty forever love and loyalty" raising his glass they all followed repeating their mantra.

"Now that that's out the way" Lisa started "to say the disappointment I feel that you went and got married to God knows who without consulting me is overwhelming" she stood "and the next time you disrespect my man I will slap the shit out you" she sat back down "pass the greens". Black gave them to her quick.

Lanae seen the anger rising in her husband face, she placed her hand on his thigh she cannot say she was offended because shit they barely knew each other when they married. Hearing Winter laugh she knew he was about to act a fool so she jumped up. Not thinking about the off feeling she been having since yesterday or even thinking straight for the moment. She felt an excruciating pain shoot through her stomach and back. Damn near falling into Winter she couldn't catch her balance.

Catching her just in time, everyone jumped to their feet. Lanae scream put everyone on high alert. "Baby what's wrong?" Winter was now in panic. "It hurts so bad" she whispered out. Looking to the floor Winter almost passed out "babe stay calm I think your water broke" trying to keep her balanced. He was freaking out. "Nigga you a bitch, babe go get the car, black grab all the food cause a nigga still gone eat, Winter ya bitch ass better not pass out" Red barked orders. For him to be the goofy one he made the most sense. Doing what told everyone go to moving. "What you need me to do?" Lisa looked at Winter. "Watch my kids" he was still mad and he could barely look at her.

Red and Winter ushered Lanae to the car, she was just moaning Winter didn't know if the pain was bearable or she was in so much pain her body was getting weak. Calling the doctor to meet them there. Drea ass was putting foot to petal spending the whole way there, she had to be doing 90 or better.

WINTER POV

Seeing my wife in so much pain had me terrified. I never want to see her in pain again. She was holding on like a trooper but not being able to do anything was crushing me. Pulling up to the hospital entrance I didn't even wait for doctors to come out this time I scooped her bridal style and ran in. Or fast walked her ass heavy. I wouldn't ever tell her that though.
"Hi my wife water broke" I spoke to the receptionist at the desk, the bitch had the nerve to look up and lick her lips at me, duck face ass was trying to be cute. "Listen here bitch, if you don't get a nurse and get out my brother face imma snatch you crooked weave having ass" Drea ass came outta nowhere and I'm glad she did. Looking down at my baby she looked so exhausted. Placing kisses on her forehead.

Everything else seem to go in a blur. I remember her being taken out my arms. The nurse taking us to some waiting room. Than leading me to get changed into scrubs and masks. They made me put the lunch lady net on. Instructing me to follow them. Entering the cold white room, I seen my baby strapped down to the table, she was shivering. "You can go next to her" a older nurse spoke. I walked up to her she was woke, "I love you" placing kisses all over her face, stopping to lick her lips cause they was dry as hell. "I love you too" she replied as tears came rushing down her face.

Seeing her like this was slowly breaking my heart. Dr. James the emergency delivery doctor looked over to me giving a head nod, signaling everything is ok. I just kept rubbing her head and kissing her, I wasn't able to see Bri born but being here for my son was everything. Finally hearing his faint cries. I got a glimpse of him. "Mr. Hyman everything will go very fast now, I will get her closed up, and in recovery, you will follow Nurse Johnson to the cleaning station and NICU" feeling a small hand grab my shoulder I kissed my wife again telling her I loved her.

Seeing my son cleaned weighed and than put in a glass bubble. I wasn't able to touch him hold him or nothing. At 27 weeks Ashyne David Hyman made his presence known to the world. Only weighing 2lbs 4oz he was very tiny. But made such a big impact on my life. I was glad I changed my life for the better. Watching him I prayed I needed God the universal whoever the big man was to hear my plea and forgive me for my bad deeds.

HEY GUYS I HOPE YOU ENJOY! AS ALWAYS THANKS FOR READING COMMENT AND VOTE AND BARE WITH ME ITS SO MUCH DEATH HAPPENING AROUND ME ITS BEEN HARD TO FOCUS BUT GOD IS FOREVER GREAT! I APPRECIATE YOU ALL ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️