Coldest Winter

WINTER POV

"Gang, wtf you at? You pose to been here with that nigga man" I was highly agitated we been waiting on him for 3 hours.
"Bro man you gone kill me, I had the perfect set up for this nigga, he went in the mall and haven't came out" Gang was in panic his ass never lost a target.
"Listen find that punk ass nigga, we heading out I will check in later"
"Aight one"
"One"

Speaking of checking in I haven't checked on my wife since this morning. Reaching for my main phone, I couldn't find that shit, I done checked the car and all. Shit. I must've left it at the room. Making my way there something felt off, checking every car I passed every person walking as I drove, I trust my gut you don't survive this long not doing so. But nothing was outta place or suspicious.

I finally made it in my suite rushing to find my phone my dumb ass left it on the bed. Lord if Nae tried to reach me I'm in trouble, but unlocking my screen I seen a message that made my heart drop babe my location is on I ran into Mike I'm scared quickly dialing her number I got no answer. Going to share my location her location wasn't coming up. Panic gripped me but I had to calm down put Ezekiel to the side and bring Winter back out.

"Keys" hopping right on the phone
"Anything u need bossman"
"He got my kids and wife"
"Give me 10mins"

"King get to me now"
"On my way!"

I begin to think of everything I was going to do to this fucker when I caught him. How I would personally rip him limb from limb with my bare hands. I could only see red. My blood turning cold, making me thirst it more. Banging on my room door, I snatched it open. Seeing my brother Ezekiel came back "he got them man, he got my family" I allowed myself to break down and cry something I had not ever done not this hard at least. "We gonna get them back chill bro" he tightened our bro hug.

"Y'all look like two bitches" Red didn't know what was going on yet but he always the jokester. Realizing his cousins tears he demeanor turned cold. "Nigga I seen you cry once fuck is wrong" turning to look at his younger cousin Winter eyes went black and the aura around him hardened. "He got my family"
"Fuck we in here having a tea party for let's fucking go" Red was on go! They all rushed out the room and hopped in the car. First stop Kayla house.

LANAE POV

I had no idea how long we been down here but it was dark, the girls all fell asleep and I know I had to put my fear aside and check the Apple Watch easing to get Sani book bag off I heard the basement door open. Fuck. His heavy footsteps got harder each step he took. Smelling the alcohol on him I knew how irrational he could be drunk. Scooting my body in front of theirs I waited for what was next. Sure enough he had a big bottle of whiskey in his hand.

Slurring his words "you thought it was ok to leave me huh bitch?" He snarled "after my kids was fucking shot you should've brung ya ass home, you not fit to be a mother"
I remained quiet.
My heart beat increasing every step he got to me.
Snatching me by my hair, causing more pain in my stomach, I was now on my feet. "Bitch you don't got shit to say now huh" his laugh was evil and mimicking.
"You think that nigga love you? You think he better than me?" I remained quiet. The next sound I heard was his slap to my face. I didn't cry. I was numb to him. I didn't even flinch.
"Oh so your not scared of me now huh I gotta train you again I see" pulling me more by my hair he was dragging me up the stairs. Trying to keep balance and not fall. This pain was getting worst.

Dragging me into the living room he throw me. Stumbling into the couch. He stumbled towards me. Taking another sip of his drink. God please I begged in my head send my husband. "Talk bitch" he yelled with my children safely downstairs I spoke or yelled back "what you want me to say Micheal? Huh? That I'm sorry or I regret it? You beat me every chance you got! You cheated on me! Hurt me over and over again while I carried my children!" I was now angry I was now fed up! "Your children bitch they mine!" He yelled back. That made me laugh "your children? Tell me about them? When they was shot did you even call to check on them? NO! You called to yell at me and accuse me!"

He got quiet, but his look got dark, he begin pacing and still drinking and as if he got a bright idea he begun to remove his belt. "I got something for that ass" he stalked towards me. I embraced myself, I was done being scared, done being in the place, tired of being sick and tired and I was ready to face my abuser even if that meant getting whooped.

THIS CHAPTER IS DEDICATED TO Dwilli18 I was gonna give up on this book, due to a lot of personal things I been through being put in it but your first comment gave me so much motivation to finish my story! You are amazing 🥰😘 PLEASE VOTE and comment ❤️❤️❤️