Quiet before the storm pt 2

Today was Wednesday, Nae and Zeek went to city hall earlier to pay for their marital license, Saturday was set in place they would exchange their vows but she was now Mrs. Hyman she couldn't hide her excitement! still confused on how she met someone and within a month time period was now her husband. A knock at the door interrupted her thoughts. Peeking out the peep hole she seen a Spanish girl, red hair, skinny but big breast, she spotted her name tag Jasmine so knew she had to work for the hotel.
Opening the door.

"Hi, can I help you?" She asked with a smile. Jasmine was taking aback by Lanae natural beauty and wild curly hair all over her head.
"Winter here" Jasmine Gabe the best innocent smile she can muster knowing damn well inside she was fuming.
"No my husband isn't" Lanae knew she was being petty but she needed these females to know she wasn't going anywhere. Jasmine on the other hand eyes barged out her head she couldn't believe she said husband.
"Husband? How is that when he was fucking me last night" Jasmine knew Winter wasn't in the hotel last night shit she knew he wasn't there now that's why she came up.
"Oh he was huh?" Lanae knew she was lying Winter is not like that. But is he? Do she know her husband? But this wasn't the time to show anything.
"Yup!" Popping the P Jasmine mission was to piss this bitch off. Looking at her nails she didn't notice the two piece headed her way knocking her to the ground Lanae begin to pound her.

With every emotion everything that ever happened to her, her girls, what Mike did, Bri mom leaving her, just everything she released it all until she felt her self being lifted.

Winter was livid he left the trap early to go pick up Nae custom made ring, rushing back to finally slip it on his wife finger being proud to mark his territory but instead he was playing referee.

"Get off me!" Lanae snatched from him.
Rubbing his hand down his face Winter spoke "Queen chill out please"
"No this bitch got me fucked up"
"Babe please chill" he repeated a calm voice. Calming down Nae throw herself into her husband.

Jasmine sat there on the ground jealous he didn't even acknowledge her, hating the fact he stayed calm when she yelled at him anybody else please! She got so infuriated because he was gentle with her, he married her! He gave her everything she ever wanted from him! Slowly sneaking away Jasmine made a call to Rik while skipping down the steps...........

After calming his wife Winter checked on the girls who was down for a nap. Walking back to the living area, he stared at his beauty. So much going through his mind.... why the fuck Jasmine was there? Lanae ass can fight? Why didn't he move them after her ass knocked the first time? What was said?! "Babe what happened?" His voice deep giving the girls from all state feel. "She knocked and asked for you and when I said you wasn't here she told me you was fucking her last night, was you be honest? Cause you wasn't here" Lanae spoke with her heartbreaking. Winter hopped up now he was beyond fucking angry. Calming his self just a little he walked up to his newly wife shit the ink on the certificate wasn't even dry and she was accusing him of cheating. "Lanae if you think I would risk my future with you and all I am trying to do for us for some quickie! Than maybe we should get this shit over turned instead of exchanging vows!" Winter couldn't help yelling he was so mad. Lanae broke down crying hearing him say that ripped her heart in pieces. Before she could respond to him. He walked away and begin packing items.

"Ezekiel I want you and this marriage. You know my past, so you gonna leave me?" Crying so hard she could barely breath in. Winter stopped in his tracks. But his phone ringing stopped the words coming out his mouth when the business line rung shit had to be handled.

"Hello...... when..... fuck..... aiight I will hit you soon" hanging up Winter went to his wife and kissed her "babe can we handle all this later, we have to get out of here now" hearing his tone Lanae knew something serious was up and she didn't question it, trying to grab the girls some stuff. "Leave everything babe we don't got time!"

Lanae grabbed Bri she was smaller and if need be she can run with her, Sani and Niyah was weightless in Zeek hands. They begin to rush out the room down the steps; dipping in every so many floors to switch sides of the building. Finally the made it to the bottom where King was waiting on them.

From the tinted windows of the truck Winter, King and Nae witnessed Jasmine talking to Rik who was with his head soldiers and not to far behind Kayla. They say and observed the interaction it looked like Jasmine was giving them directions on how to avoid as many cameras.

"Want me to call the squad?" King asked as his fingers was squeezing the stirring wheel he wanted blood.
"Nah my kids and wife safety first" Winter said a little to calm for their liking. 
King pulled off into traffic. Winter was in deep thought. Nae was beating herself up for questioning Zeek. The ride was very silent.