What thanks should be giving pt 1

Day before Thanksgiving

LANAE POV

Here my ass was prepping for tomorrow, making bake Mac and cheese, sweet potato pudding, greens with turkey necks, Cornish hens, turkey, steak, deviled eggs, my grandma all around rice which consisted of shrimp, crabs, and lobster meat, homemade cornbread, and baked ziti made with ground turkey more for me than them. Standing in the kitchen I was getting the things needed to finish off my ziti and turkey. The ziti would only have to baked for 30 mins tomorrow but this turkey had to cook overnight.

"Babe go lay ya ass down, what part of bedrest U forgot" no he did not! "Dinner have to get cooked! Are you going to cook it?! And you talking this bedrest shit fuck you! Me and my son good Ezekiel!" Angry as fuck I continued what I was doing. And no I don't know why I am so mad but I am! "I know your hormones are going crazy" Winter spoke while walking up to me "but you better remember who I am and what my name is" turning me around, I was speechless.

Kissing me roughly he made his position known and made me submit. "I'm sorry baby this child of yours got me everywhere" I pouted he laughed at me " I know" was all he said. Walking out the kitchen and up the stairs I couldn't help but follow him with my eyes. His dominance, his posture, the way he carry hisself, his deep voice everything about that man was sexy to me.

Finally finishing up a hour later. I walked up the stairs stopping 2 doors down to check on my babies for them to have they own beds and rooms they seem to always find they way in one bed. I'm just happy it wasn't ours tonight my belly, a 6'4 man, and 6 swinging arms and legs for 3 little girls do not mix even in a California King. Continuing my way to our bedroom I stopped peeking in the room, I begin to watch my husband as he did his push ups, next a set of sit ups.

"Stop being a creep and come lay ya ass down" laughing I walked up and sat on the bed. "I was enjoying the show thank you" coming over to me he kissed my forehead, than nose, planting a gentle kiss on my lips. "Shower or bath?" Thinking about it, I wanted to soak, since my feet was swollen but I was drained I wanted to wash and get in bed. "Shower" disappearing into the bathroom I heard the water cut on.

Coming out he begin to take off my shirt, and shorts. "Come on ma" I didn't want to tell him I feel weaker than normal just getting up I allowed him to lead me into the shower, I loved this shower, earth toned marble, 3 shower heads, a bench on the right hand side, and the shower heads came with LED lights they turned colors it's amazing. Winter held me close as the water cascaded down our bodies, separating us to wash me, he grabbed my almond plum body wash. I think he loved the scent more than me. After he washed my body and rinsed me twice. He walked me to the bench. And washed himself.

"Ma, cooking must of drained you, I didn't even wash you with the dove first and you not chewing my head off" crazily I didn't even notice I was so tired. "I'm tired" I admitted. "Everything ok?" I should've probably been honest and said no I feel more drained than normal or what I experienced with the girls but Thanksgiving is tomorrow and after I sleep I will feel better. I figured. "Yes just should've took it easier, you was right" I had to throw that in there so if he wanted to say it I beat him to it.

Finally making our way to bed. I snuggled up so close to him and he didn't mind at all he placed one arm under my head and the other securely around my belly. " I love you beautiful" was the last thing I heard before I was out like a light.

SORRY FOR THE LATE AND SHORT UPDATE SO MUCH GOING ON AT ONE TIME BUT I PROMISE TO UPDATE SOON! As always THANKS FOR READING ❤️❤️❤️