Home sweet home

LANAE POV

3 days! Three damn days I been in this hospital and today I was finally going home. I couldn't wait. I wanted to go snuggle on my couch with my babies and watch movies and eat popcorn. Currently I was showing, drying off I slipped into my Pink sweatsuit set, Zeek brought me a bra and thong set but I wasn't beat to put it on so free balling is the move today. Sitting on the bed I patiently waited for Dr. Mills to come with my papers and Zeek to come with my food.

Next thing I know, Zeek arms are around me asking me what's wrong. I wanted to yell your baby sir. But I didn't know I was so emotionally overwhelmed and too think all I did was shower. "My son gonna really be a cry baby, this some bullshit" shaking his big ass head "Ezekiel what I tell you? My baby will not be a cry baby" I pushed him off me. "Yes he is all you do is cry and eat, he gonna be a big ass cry baby" his ass was in full laughter. I really cannot stand him sometimes. "Just hand me my food please, we starving" snatching the Denny's bag out his hands.

"Mrs. Hyman you seem to be in a better mood" Dr. Mills ass was a little to chipper for me. Giving her a fake tight lip smile "I'm more than excited to be going home, can I have my paperwork now" I rolled me ass. "Giving me attitude wont get you off bedrest" so seem to be genuinely humored. "Telling my husband how to take care of me and to basically keep my prisoner wont make you a great doctor either" "Lanae" Zeek cut in. "Whatever hand me my papers so I can leave or I will walk my ass out of this place" handing them over I signed and left out.

"What was that about? And your supposed to be in a wheelchair, you was a fall risk" see at this moment I was doing everything to stay calm and not snap but I was so close my body begin to shake mustering up the most innocent voice I can find "Winter, can you please my darling husband go and get the truck I am ready to go" his eyes got big as hell but than he chuckled. Yes my ass got cocky ass hell, I turned was such diva like I was on a runway and walked to the entrance.

The ride home was quiet as hell. He never said a word just would chuckle here and there. Crazily he held my hand the entire time, randomly kissed the back of it. Making me calm all the way down. "Baby" I called out after we was pulling in the driveway. "Wassup?" He just opened the door for me. "I love you" he looked down at me pecking my lips twice "I love you too babygirl"

WINTER POV

I knew what her ass was doing, she realized she fucked up but nope I finally got her ass home and I'm gonna punish her ass. Helping take her coat off, putting them up in the coat closet. I walked up behind her in the kitchen. Greedy ass she literally just ate. "I know what you thinking and so what I'm hungry" her and this attitude but off the charts lately but it's cool I got something for her ass. Turning her around I passionately kissed her. I'm so happy my wife was ok and it's been awhile since I been home.

We was now sitting on the couch she had this big ass bowl of fruit and was humming while eating. "Can I have some?" I laughed cause she looked at me like I had 3 heads "I wanna say no but I love you" she was pouting. Yea that's it, grabbing a big piece of pineapple, in one swift motion, I was down on my knees and had her pants off. She didn't have no underwear on I licked my lips at her. Taking the pineapple in my mouth I became to suck on her clit first. Up and down. And circles. Pumping the pineapple in and out of her with my tongue I swallowed the fruit and her sweetness. Grabbing a strawberry I was just beginning "babe I can't take no more" she was squirming "Nah remember that attitude" I think her ass was apologizing but I was to busy slurping her ass up.

Turning her over I smacked her ass that shit smacked me back! Lanae giggles filled my ears. Propping her so she wasn't putting pressure on my son. I slid into her, she was so fucking tight "ma, you gotta let me in" I was slowly going in circles finally pushing all the way in I had to brace myself or I was gonna cum quick. Rocking my hips, I was pumping in her so fast and quick. She was arching her back and moaning wild crazy "fuck me daddddyyyy, I missed this dick" smacking her ass hard this time "you gone stop that attitude?" Her ass kept screaming yes I slowed down my stroke "throw that shit back" arching her back more she started popping on my dick "fuck ma like that" she must've knew she had me she really started wilding having to take back control I begin to meet her every thrust watching as my baby came undone under me, feeling her squirt soak my thighs, I couldn't hold it I released deep in her wetness.

"If ya ass wasn't pregnant you sure would be" I kissed her. "Boy if I wasn't pregnant I would be begging to have ya baby" she laughed lazily. "Sit tight babe" I ran upstairs to our master bathroom and started our bath. Adding her favorite vanilla bubble bath. I rushed back down to her "ready?" She just nodded. Picking her up bridal style I walked her up gently. "Ma you lost weight, I gotta get you back thick" she just laughed telling me to shut up. Placing her in the tub I climbed behind her. Relaxing into my body I just rubbed her everywhere I could touch. That's how we ended our night. Relaxing and enjoying each other this the life I wanted. To be home with my wife and kids. Speaking of I gotta go get my divas first thing in the morning Lanae don't know her ass really gonna be on bedrest I ain't playing with her.

AS ALWAYS THANK YOU GUYS FOR REDING AND VOTING IT WARMS MY HEART GREATLY! YOU GUYS ARE FREAKING AWESOME!!!!!!