A little peace

LANAE POV

I woke up the next morning in a very chipper mood, but with the extreme need to pee but of course Zeek arm constricted me. Feeling my fight to get up, he stirred pulling me into his chest. "Where you going babe?" His voice low and raspy. "Bathroom, now move I gotta go bad" I shoved him and dashed for the bathroom.
"Stop running while carrying my son" his ass yelled after me. Finishing emptying my bladder. Doing my hygiene I walked out to a half naked Winter. Lazily roaming my eyes all over him, my insides tingled.

Flashing back to last night, how gentle and sweet, how he took his time until I begged him to go faster, remembering how he gripped me, lightly spanked me. My nipples hardened at my nasty thoughts.
"Stop being a creep Lanae" I looked up to a smirking Zeek. Rolling my eyes at him. "Nobody looking at you Ezekiel" I emphasized his whole name. He chuckled deeply. "Sure you aren't wife, I got your panties dripping don't I?" Licking his lips. He knew what he was doing to me.
Knock. Knock. Knock.

"Come on open" Niyah voice was on the other side. Saved by the kid! Yes! Zeek rushed to the bathroom, as I went to open the door. All three of my girls stood there hair wild, and teddy bears in hand. I found so much peace and joy in this. "How can mommy help her babies?" Bri walked up with her hands out. Of course I picked her up and she hung to my neck still sleepy. Cradling her I walked towards the kitchen. "We want waffles, cheese eggs, turkey bacon and grits. Oh oh oh don't forget some toast please" Sani big brown eyes looked up at me. "Whatever mommy babies want they will surely have"

"Good cause daddy hungry too" Zeek came around the island. Of course the girls left me for him. Getting to work as he settled with them on the couch putting on cartoons. He hated PJ mask theme song but sure enough he sung it with them. Anything to keep them pleased. I think that's the only thing he feared was making them mad. I laughed to myself.

After having everything almost done only thing left was the eggs of course the smell of them would make me sick. Running like the player with the football trying to make a touchdown to the bathroom, I made it just in time. Feeling my husband hand on my back rubbing small circles. I was happy I wasn't alone.

Sitting collecting my thoughts and calming myself, I remember the slight sickness with Sani and how Mike would leave me to suffer alone, and how one time he even beat me for it "I'm tired of your gagging" was his exact words. Throwing up and trying to protect myself from blows, I just remember waking up on the cold bathroom floor, in my vomit the next morning. While he slept peacefully in our bed.

The memories made me break down and cry. Holding my face soothing me. I looked in Zeek eyes and didn't see a hint of anger, no trace of disgust, or no sign of him not wanting to hear or be here for me. I seen compassion, I felt his love, I seen patience.

WINTER POV

Finally getting Nae to calm down I am now currently force feeding her. She will not be starving my son today. I chuckled at her pouty face and every 5 mins she stick her tongue out at me. She worst than the 2yr old. Seeing her cry so hard did have me worrying, was she regretting it? Me? I never been in love like this and losing her is not an option either.

After cleaning everything up, getting ms stubborn to the couch, my lil mamas followed suit we all piled up on the couch and watched movies. The back of mind still wondering was it me? Did she want our child? Was it the life I lived? Could she be giving up? Couple hours passed and I needed a drink self torturing is worst than real torture. Trust I know.

Sitting on the bed in our room I quietly battled with the possibilities of the worst outcome. Feeling her presence before seeing her, her small hands wrapped around me. "Talk to me" her voice so little and fragile. "It's nothing babe" more convincing myself than talking to her. "Ezekiel if you don't want this tell me now" I turned to face her, her head was held low, sadness gripped her face. "Ma, I want this and us more than anything, but how you was in the bathroom I'm questioning if you do" her eyes met mine, glossy like the tears will pool any moment. "Ezekiel I want this more than anything, earlier made me think of Mike and what he did" her voice trailed off. "Talk to me" damn I had to sound like I was begging me Winter smooth like a ghost was here yawning for her to talk to me.

As Lanae told me everything he did to her while pregnant with their, fuck that! My child I became so livid, so enraged! I try to stay calm and cool. I sent out a quick text. But a mill on a nigga name Mike head I want him alive "babe" her soft voice brought me back "say something" I couldn't find words but I knew I had to reply "I am not him, please one day see that, u got my son stressing and shit" I tried to make light of the situation of my emotions.

"It's a girl we rule and you stuck with us" her laughed suddenly calmed me. "That's my son" I stayed so sure but I was I knew that was my boy "deal with it" shaking her head she laughed "I cannot wait to go to the doctors to see how far I am and how long we have to find out. Matter fact let's bet on it" oh she wanna go that route. "What's the wager?" I raised my eyebrows. "If it's a boy you choose whatever you want, but if it's a girl; you get my name tatted on your...." I followed her eyes. Oh my wife was bugging! My dick! Oh God be with me. Not one to turn a bet down. "Bet" God please help me.

Today was a quiet one for us. We ate. Laughed. Played. And just enjoyed each other. Me my wife and our children but as night fell and we wind down I couldn't help but feel something was coming soon. My body felt it. This was everything but I still had to prepare for war!