Chapter 43: The Couple Next Door

*Ahjumma's POV*

I sat on the rocking chair by my window as I stroked my cat Dadoong's head. The girls just left after dropping me home. It took us almost the whole day for our photoshoot for a fashion magazine. SB & Co., our clothing line has just been featured and we were all out for our promotions.

''Dadoongie-ah... Guess it's just you and me again tonight.''

I heaved a deep sigh as I looked at the dark sky through my open window. A lot has happened since the first night I met the boys.

I chuckled at the thought.

Who would've thought that night of chaos would turn out this way?

Everything went fast since then. I didn't even notice the time... The days... The weeks.

It's been a month since we came back from Busan. James was surely back in his kickass job and the boys couldn’t be any happier. At the same time, we girls spent more of our time on SB & Co. since the fashion show created a huge noise, we've been invited to interviews and magazine covers here and there. Our shops returned good sales records thus making us busier than ever.

Having that said, James then begged and pleaded me to allow him to stay with me in my apartment since we've been spending less and less time together.

After almost literally losing his voice and crying blood, I finally gave in. He was so persistent... And I love him... I love the man so much. I couldn't even fathom what kind of being he thinks I am as he takes good care of me like a baby and respects me like a goddess. I couldn't ask for more. But being the stubborn guy that he is, he is the one paying the rent now. Aiyoo... The more I insist, the more he teases me with... Oh my God... I can't... Well... His sinful kisses. (Blushing profusely...)

Oh my precious virginity. What to do?

That's why I stopped arguing with him about that.

I then let go of my unit 15 in the building and made it a single apartment so that Hailey and Aunt Lydia could stay there whenever they'd visit us.

Yes, I let go of my panic room. I don't think I still need it now that I'm well contented with my family, friends and special one. Instead, my doll collections were transferred to my grandfather's mansion where they can be safe. Where they originally started growing numbers. Where they used to belong, my childhood bedroom.

Teddy on the other hand went to Japan with Aunt Mina to meet Kimberly's parents. Yes, he's rushing to get married because he's threatened Brooke might get ahead of him looking at the way Brooke and Sebastian's relationship is going. Grandfather couldn't be any happier. He's in fact asking for a great grand child as soon as possible.

Misty and Dylan on the other hand were in no hurry. Aside from the fact that they're still young, the two are planning to put up a bar and resto and everything is still under discussion with Se7en since he knows best in terms of the said field.

Yves, as timid as he is, is still loveless... Or so it seems... But our circle of friends always teases him to Crystal, my new assistant. Sara on the other hand was hired by Charlotte to be her secretary. I honestly have to admit. I still feel awkward to her because of how she treated me before and there were times I would catch her staring at me as if she's going to skin me alive. But I just shrug the feeling off.

Charlotte and Sean... I swear I would always find myself giggling at the thought of them. They're really cute together. The two never cease to fight and bicker and banter around everytime they see each other but hard to believe as it may seem, they're officially on as a couple.