Chapter 3: Heiresses or Amazons?

"HE'S A FUCKING POLICE! BLAH BLAH BLAH! WHAT DO WE CARE ABOUT IT ANYWAY? TEDDY! THEY FREAKIN TOUCHED MY SAMMY! OUR PURE, OUR ONE AND ONLY SAMMY!" Brooke's voice boomed throughout the four corners of Samantha's apartment.

"Alright. Make sure they pay for it! "

"Brooke?" Sam just came out of her working area. Her secret room. Her hideout.

You see, she rents apartment #13, #14, and #15. She requested Misty to merge the thee apartment units but when she moved in there, the younger girl surprised her with revolving shelves, dividers-slash-doors to be exact, that seperate apartment #13, which was made as her home - complete with a bedroom, living room, bathroom, kitchen and dining room- from apartment #14 which was made to be her working area and #15 which she considers her safe room or more likw a panic room.

Misty owns the apartment building. Her parents went to Japan for another property expansion but Misty insisted staying in Seoul. And so, to give their one and only daughter something to keep herself busy with, her parents decided to allow her to manage one of their residential buildings with help of it's head security officer Hwangssabu, whom the girls treat as their uncle.

"Brooke? Who's that?" Sam pointed to the phone Brooke was tightly holding.

"Ahhh.... ehehe....nothing..that was my assistant." Brooke put her phone inside her pocket instantly. "How do you feel now?"

Samantha tilted her head as if recalling the events from last night.

When she gained consciousness, the girls were all over her but the difference was that they looked totally like a hurricane just hit them.

Brooke's bangs were parted in half, her ponytail, loose.... her single strapped dress then became strapless.

When she saw Charlotte, gone was the OH-SO-FAB Seoul's baddest model. Her skirt was ripped, her hair looked more like a bird's nest.

Misty on the other hand looked like an emo kid with her smeared eyeliners and mascarra.

It was a horrible sight. But she immediately felt guilty, blaming herself for being the cause of everything. She remembered walking out of the living room leaving the girls in daze, walking across the dividers, pasing her work room and locking herself up inside her panic room.

"Oh~ I feel better." Sam looked at her indifferently then bowed while fiddling with the hem of her blouse. "I-I-I...."

"SAM!" Charlz and Misty called her from the kitchen.

"Come along Sammy! The two are preparing some snack." Brooke dragged her to the kitchen.

"TADA!" Charlz presented her...

"OMG! Cake?! You baked this?"

"Of course!!!"

"Of course... she bought it!" Misty cut Charlz off.

"Yaaah! Yah!"

"It's true, you bought it." Misty said innocently.

"Aisht!"

Sam went between the two and hugged them.

"Whether you baked it or bought it, you still made my day! Thanks girls. You're the sweetest." Sam beamed brightly making the two girls high five each other.

"Yah, faster you three and let's eat! I'm starving!" Brooke shouted as she suit herself on the dining table.

"Coming!" Misty chirped in.

"Hmmmm.... What's this for? Am I missing something here?" Sam asked the girls.

"This is thanksgiving cake! Because the gowns you made for us are really fabulous!" Squealed Charlotte.