Chapter 13: Good Deed Gone Wrong

''I hate you!!!''

''I HATE YOU MORE!!!''

''I hate you soooo mucccch mooore!!!''

''I HATE YOU TO THE COOOORE!!!''

''YOU BITCH!''

''AAAACK!''

''I hate you. You told me we'll meet them face to face.'' the short haired girl said.

''B-B-ut... They didn't come out of the dressing room after their performance. And. Those bitches almost kept those boys for themselves the whole bight and did you see the American model? Another competition!!! Yah! Did you see the little girl with your thinman last night? He seems to be pursuing her.''

''STOP IIIITT!!! HE'S NOOOT!''

''She's cute with that petite frame of her. She looks innocent and cute and waaah. I love her hair! She looks familiar though. I was thinking she's the witch in that apartment building across but then it's impossible right?''

''GET OUT CRYSTAL! NOW!''

''Ooooh... Too bad. I've got info.'' Crystal faked a sad face.

Sara blinked and got up.

''Oh sweetie come here... What's that about ehh?''

''Eherrrrm. I'm going. You told me to get out.''

''Yaaaaah!''

********************************

''Good morning, Dadoongie.'' Samantha smiled as she kissed the cat's head. ''Let's go. Let's get you some breakfast!''

Samantha went to the kitchen and got some milk and bread for Dadoong. The cat lazily followed her.

''There you go!'' She said as she put the tray down.

She went to the living room and fixed the mess the girls and their so called ''prep team'' left last night. She combed her hair with her fingers and loved how soft and smooth it is, well even just for a while.

She pushed aside the curtains and opened the window. She went to the glass door that leads to the balcony and took her sometime to open it. She never did that in a long while now.

She felt the cold wind blowing as soon as she went out in the open air. With the gym across, she could see other tenants working out. She looked to her right. Some were walking to their cars to go to work. Some were riding their bikes probably for exercise.

A smile crept her face. The outside world isn't always as bad as you think it is.

As long as she gets unnoticed, that is.

Her face fell. She suddenly remembered the stuff her older brother, Teddy brought her yesterday that she kept locked in her work area, glad she has a spare chiller for her drinks there. Everything didn't fit in though. She's worried some of the cakes and chocolates have already melted.

She didn't want the girls to know she was bribed. She laughed at how sneaky and naughty she acted. She was about to go back inside when she heard a voice.

''Ahjumma! Pretty ahjumma!!'' Samantha furrowed her brows upon hearing a voice.

She looked to her left and there she saw the adorable panda boy. She smiled. She really finds him cute the same way Brooke does.

''Hi. Good morning.'' She said as she smiled to the boy.

''Good morning, too. Can I call you Sammy!? Aigooo. You aren't a scary ahjumma last night. Look at your hair. It suits you---- Ouuuuuucccch! Jamesssssss!!! What now?!''