Chapter 11: Some Sort of Reunion

''Yah! Drive faster will you?!!'' a man in black trench coat shouted at the man on the driver's seat.

''I'm doing all my best, Sir. Just stop whining for a sec, please!''

''Yah, you disrespectful, youuuu!'' the man hit the driver's arm.

''If you just told me earlier then we won't be late! I had a lot of things to do at the headquarters since those 5 morons were suspended!'' the driver exclaimed.

''My fault?'' the older guy asked.

''O-o-f c-c-ourse not, Sir.''

''Are we near?''

''Yeah. What time are they performing again?''

''I heard it's at 8pm. Those sneaky rats! Performing and not even thinking to invite their favorite godfather!''

''How did you know about it sir?''

''I heard the careless brat talking to someone on the phone! Yah! It's none of your business by the way! Make sure to disguise well or else, I'll beat the hell out of you once we get busted.''

''Aissssht! Why am I dragged into this situation?''

*********************************

''Brooke.'' Charlotte called.

''Brooke! Sam is missing!'' Misty hissed.

"What did you say????'' Brooke's eyes popped out when she faced the two.

''Youuuuu. Yah! I thought she's with you!'' Brooke told Charlotte.

''She WAS with me a while ago. We're behind you and Misty when we entered. I just fixed my shades and when I turned around she wasn't with me anymore.''

''Aissssht! Ppalli, let's go back and look for her!"

The crowd was wondering what's going on. And so are their friends.

''Oh where are they going? Yaaah. Those brats are making a scene again!'' Kurt told Teddy.

''Maybe they forgot something...'' Se7en answered and shrugged his shoulders.

''Wait here. I'll just follow them.'' Teddy ran his way out.

Se7en followed him with his eyes. ''I thought he said Samantha's coming. I bet she changed her mind.'' Se7en said as he crossed his arms.

********************************

''I think the live band hasn't started yet, sir.'' the guy said while looking at the crowd still wandering outside.

''That's good. Come on.''

The two then went towards the entrance.

By the entrance...

''Miss, I am sorry but it's strictly imposed in this bar. Minors are not allowed!'' the guard said for the nth time.

''B-B-B-ut ahjussi. My friends are there. You saw those three girls? They're my friends.. And... I am not a minor, I'm already 29 years old...'' Samantha kept explaining for the nth time too, keeping her head bowed, trying to contain her nervousness.

The guy eyed her from head to toe.

''Aigooo... Kids these days...''

He suddenly straightened up when he saw two people coming.

''Good evening, Sir.'' the guard bowed at the two men in black trenchcoat, black hat, and shades.

''As I was saying Miss, MINORS ARE NOT ALLOWED! So you just go back home and get yourself a glass of milk and sleep soundly on your bed!'' he went back to her again.