Chapter 30: Angels and Devils

''They're amazing. I wonder how they landed in Seoul PD.'' Emma said as she listened intently to the band.

''They look dashing but sometimes act like idiots. They can be confusing and childish at times but they're really one of Seoul PD's best.'' Howard answered proudly. ''Who would've thought those boys would cross paths with our daughter? Isn't that destiny? Like us. This is destiny.'' Howard told Emma as he wiggled his brows.

''Aigoo, Howard. You haven't changed a bit.'' Emma hit Howard's arm.

''Aisht. Let's get married soon, ok? How bout next week?''

''I was also considering that. I want to surprise Samantha.''

''Let's do that.'' Howard agreed before frowning as he looked at the boys on stage. ''Aisht those ungrateful souls. If not for our late lunch out with the girls we'll never know about their last gig tonight.'' Howard said and ticked his tongue.

''I wonder where James is.'' Emma told Howard.

''He called me up a while ago. He said he'll drop by my house and get his motorbike. He'll catch up later.'' Howard answered making Emma nod.

''Charlz...'' Misty nudged Charlotte.

''Yes?''

''Is it just me or the boys really look serious tonight?'' the young girl asked.

''I noticed that too.'' Charlotte looked at the brat behind the drums. Most of the time, no matter how serious the song is, he smiles from time to time. But this Sean in front of her is not the playful Sean she knows. ''Maybe it's because of me...'' she unconsciously blurted out.

''What did you say?''

''Ah... Nothing... I said maybe it's because it's their last gig.'' she said. ''How are you and Dylan?'' she asked Misty, changing the topic

''Well... We're okay... And... Don't get mad charlz, please?'' Misty looked at her with puppy eyes. Charlotte just arched a brow, waiting for the Misty's confession.

''We're... We're officially dating. I mean... I like him... And he told me...''

''I expected that to happen,'' Charlotte said as she tucked Misty's loose hair behind her ear. ''Misty, we know when it comes to the matters of the heart, we don't have any right to control you but please, tell us everything we need to know next time ok? We won't get mad. We just want to protect you. Did Brooke and Sam know this yet?''

Misty shook her head. ''I'll tell them later.''

''Sammy...'' Brooke nudged Samantha.

''Yah, Sammy!''

''What?''

''Aisht! You're spacing out again! What's wrong?'' Brooke asked Samantha.

''Nothing... I'm just tired.'' she said.

It's true, she's tired. She's tired of smiling and acting poised and elegant meeting other people. She's tired of wearing the dress on her right now and she's tired of the high heeled shoes on her feet.

''Aigoo... I knew it. A lot of adjustments right? But I'm just here. We're here to help you.''

''Thanks Brooke...'' she said.

Brooke just smiled and sat closer to her. ''Yah, I have a question.''

''G-g-go ahead, then.'' Samantha answered and paid attention to her.

''How do you find Sebastian?'' Brooke whispered to her.

''W-what?''

''Aisht! I knew it! Asking you about this stuff is hopeless. I know I should've just kept my mouth shut.'' Brooke said as she pouted her lips.