Chapter 33: I Know Kung fu

''Dyl, can't you stay a bit longer? At least have these with me, ok?'' Misty asked Dylan while rubbing her eyes.

Dylan went to Misty's house early that morning just to bring her breakfast since they weren't able to see each other yesterday.

''Sorry, Misty. I need to leave now. I'll make it up to you next time, neh?''

Misty just sadly pouted and sat on the couch.

''Yah.'' Dylan sat beside her. ''Stop that. Don't be sad, okay? I'm just busy.''

''I understand... But... But... I want to go somewhere next time. Maybe when you're not that busy anymore we can go there.'' Misty asked Dylan.

''Hmmm where do you want to go?''

''Park World!'' Misty beamed at him like a child.

''Then Park World it is! We'll go there as soon as my sched permits me.'' he told her as he smoothed her hair.

''Dyl?''

''Hmm?''

''What's keeping you busy these days?''

Dylan cleared his throat and looked at his wrist watch.

''Uh-oh... Gotta go, Misty! You keep safe, ok? Leave me messages.'' he said before stealing a peck on her cheeks and running away.

''Dylan!'' Misty called him but he already went out.

''Aisht! What's wrong with him?''

******

''AISHT!!! I can't believe that freakin' rat!'' Charlotte whined as she walked towards her car.

When she woke up, she was surprised to find herself inside Sean's bedroom. She immediately tried to look for him around the apartment but he's not there. She tried to find a note whatsoever but she found none.

''I was being nice to him and he's liking it too much! What kind of man would do that... Do that to his...'' Charlotte mentally banged her head remembering they're not real couples.

''Yeah right! Thank you so much for reminding me! Fuck You.!'' she cursed herself.

''I'm seriously turning into a lunatic!'' she said as she knocked on her head before she heard her phone ring.

''Hello? YAH!''

''What???'' Sean asked.

''What the hell! Why did you leave me just like that!''

''You should be grateful, cat! I'm the boss and you're the servant, you should be the one to wake up first. Besides, I know you hate it when someone wakes you up in the morning. I just wasn't able to serve you breakfast because my ref's empty.''

Charlotte fell silent. All along he was considering her. He was thinking about her. How she hates it when someone wake s her up. How irritable she is since she's not a morning person.

''Yah, don't tell me you fell asleep again? Hello? Yah!'' she heard Sean on the other line.

''Y-ye?'' she answered.

''I'm on my way back right now. I bought breakfast. Wait for me.'' she heard him say before he ended the call.

Charlotte was baffled with his words.

''He's... Coming... Back... FUCK!!!'' she said before running back to Sean's apartment.

******

''THOMAS!''

''S-s-ir...''

''Why didn't you tell me about this yesterday?''

''Because I know you'd take this personally.'' Thomas answered matter-of-fact-ly.