Chapter 18: The Bitches are Here

''Naega Chael Chal Naga... Naega Chael Chal Naga...''

Misty happily hummed as she stepped down the stairs. Today is gonna be a good day since more and more people are moving in the building. She's keeping the positive vibe and was practically telling herself no one can stop her.

But silence enveloped the hallway through the living room as she walked further. She wondered why no one greeted her good morning today. No single servant was around.

''Bam ratatata tatata... Bam ratatatatatata...''

She continued as she shrugged off the different feeling.

She then continued her way to the dining hall.

''Bam ratatatata...''

''Good morning, dear!'' A woman stood up the chair to the right of a man with a grim face.

Misty gasped as she covered her mouth with her hand.

''OH MY GOD!''

*********************************

''Baby...''

Charlotte scrunched her nose and furrowed her eyebrows.

''Aiyooo. So cute...''

Charlotte hid herself underneath the covers and grabbed her giant rilakkuma stuff toy.

''Charlzzzieee... My princess.. My baby!!!''

''GOD DAMNIT! WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE? DIDN'T I TELL YOU NOT TO...---'' Charlotte slowed down with her words.. As she tilted her head

upon seeing the two people in front of her.

''.....F*ucking.

disturb.

when....

I'm...

Sleeping...

and...

lost...

dreamland...

SHIT!''

Charlotte sat up and threw a fit and curses at God knows who but immediately slurred with her words upon realizing who's before her.

''M-m-mom... D-d-dad...'' Charlotte bit a finger and slapped her face with her other hand while looking at her parents who appeared like an apparition to her, both slack-jawed in shock.

********************************

Sebastian opened his eyes and held a hand on his forehead.

He's burning with fever but still, a smile crept his face.

*FLASHBACK*

Sebastian eyed Brooke beside him on a bench whose been eating corn like there's no tomorrow.

"God. Are you even human? You eat like a pig!"

Brooke just twitched her lips and eyed Sebastian.

"I haven't had dinner yet FYI."

"You don't need dinner. You're waist is thick."

"Yah!!! Have you been looking at my body?"

Sebastian's face flushed.