Chapter 14: "I Love You"

"Yah!''

''Why?''

''You think he liked it?''

''I don't know.''

''Better be sure he got it or else...''

''What?''

''I won't help you with your guy.''

''Aissssht! You always say that and you're not even making any move!''

Crystal tried to walk away from Sara only to bump herself on something hard... and... Warm???

She immediately looked up and saw a pair of tiny eyes with furrowed brows.

It's a bit dark but she will never get mistaken with that face.

''M-m-macho....'' crystal was about to say. She shook her head and slapped herself as if trying to wake up from a dream.

''Miss? Are you okay?'' Yves held Crystal by her arm.

Yves was in a hurry that night. He came in late because he had to sneak out from his dad who was so against with him being into music.

''I-i-'m... Fine... I-i-m perfectly fine...sorry... I...'' Crystal said without breaking their eye contact, as if she's hypnotized.

Youngbae smiled. ''I should be the one to say sorry.'' He said with his infamous eye smile.

Crystal felt her sleeves being tugged by someone. ''Yah... Introduce yourself!

"This is your chance, bitch!'' Sara whispered.

''I-I----'' Crystal tried to speak.

''Sorry again Miss but I have to go.'' Yves bowed at the girl.

Disappointed and still weak from her encounter with his machoman, Crystal just pouted and fiddled with the hem of her shirt.

''Aisht! You just ruined your chance!'' Sara slapped her arm.

''Miss!'' Yves called her as he made his way back to her.

''Y-y-y-es???'' She answered. She wasn't expecting it.

''I was wondering...''

"CRystal!!!! Crystal Juuung!!!'' She immediately took Yves's hand.

''Oh... That was...'' Yves was left in awe with her sudden action.

''....Nice knowing you, Miss Crystal.. I'm Yves Daniels.'' He said. He then noticed a girl standing behind Crystal looking at him.

''Sara...'' She simply said. Yves didn't catch Crystal throwing deathly glares at them as they shook their hands.

''Nice knowing you too Miss Sara.''

''You were saying?'' Crystal asked, butting in the two.

''Ahh... About that... Hmm nothing... Sorry. I'll go ahead.'' Yves said as he bowed and left.

''Yah.'' Sara nudged Crystal.

Crystal looked at Sara.

''KYAAAAAAAAAAH!!!''

''Those two are weird. I was just supposed to ask them if they're frequent customers here.''

     ********************************

''Hello???''

''BROOKLYN!!!''

''Yah! Teddy, my ears! Aisht!''

''I bet you know what this call is all about...''

''I don't have any idea what you're talking about!''