Chapter 25: Look After You

Samantha couldn't help but feel shy and scared with these people surrounding her.

For heaven's sake, she's only clad in silk robe, with only her undies beneath it.

She's never been this exposed, right now she seriously wanted to cry if not for the girls on the other room.

“Don’t…” Samantha tried to stop the staff but she’s helpless.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!” she screamed as she felt the stinging pain on her skin when they ripped the sheet off her legs.

“No!!!” she warned the person doing her manicure. “I can’t work with long fingernails!”

“This is just temporary, Ms. Samantha.” She heard her answer.

“Just leave my hair down!” she told the stylist.

“Aigoo, Ms. Samantha. That pretty face deserves so much attention. We can’t keep it hidden forever underneath this… this… Oh boy! Yah prepare a hot oil treatment for her hair please!”

Samantha shut her eyes. The whole team was in chaos.

She tried to motivate herself by thinking the girls would love the outcome of this.

She’s doing this for the party so she would look presentable enough.

So she won’t embarrass her family.

She stopped struggling after a while. It’s useless, she thought.

******

“James! You really came!” Sara said as he welcomed James and Yves. “Hi Yves.” She bowed at him.

“Happy birthday Sara… Sorry we just learned about it this afternoon, we weren’t able to prepare gifts.”

“Hey, it’s alright. At least you came.” Sara said.

The two walked inside the apartment when Sara guided them further in.

“Hi Crystal.” Yves greeted the girl who was busily preparing the foods to be served.

“Oh!.” She smiled at him, trying her hardest not to stammer.

“Please, excuse us if we’re wearing like this. We still need to attend a prior appointment.” Yves said.

“Oh… So does that mean you’ll be leaving anytime soon?” Crystal asked him, obviously sad with the news.

“Yes.”

“Where are your other visitors?” James asked Sara.

“They’re probably on their way here.” She answered with a wide smile plastered on her face, unable to believe her luck for having the guy she’s dreaming of inside her house tonight.

******

Cars started to thrive at the driveway of the Seoul Grand Hotel, a property of the Griffins, as time ticked nearly 7pm.

Invited guests wouldn’t miss it for the world. This is a very important day for those in the upper society.

No media men were allowed, save for the few appointed ones by the Parks.

“I haven’t seen his grand children arrive yet, sir.” The guy in front of the car told Derrick.

“Let’s see if he really says he doesn’t give a damn anymore.” He smirked as he rolled the window down. “You’re too old for this game, David.”

******

“Omo! Omo! How do I look?” Misty kept fixing her hair and turning around the mirror.