Chapter 29: The Boys' Dilemma

Samantha grabbed her sheets and hauled it over her head when she felt the bright rays of light blinding her.

Apart from that, she never had a proper sleep at all.

One: Because it wasn't her room inside her own apartment.

Second: James and the kiss were troubling her. Since she went back inside the mansion, the thought never left her mind.

Why did he kiss her? Why did she kiss him back?

Certainly, the overwhelming feeling of finally being with her family was overshadowed with that kiss, her first kiss. And she never wanted it to be like that. She wants to focus on the family she's dreamed of since she was a child.

She knows she shouldn't be thinking about the kiss at all.

''Arrrrrrrghhhhh!'' she whined and removed the sheets, her eyes still closed, when the questions hit her mind once again.

She sat up and hit her head nonstop.

''You idiot! Idiot! Idiot! Idi---'' she immediately stopped when she heard a few gasps. Slowly, she fluttered her eyes open, and allowing them to adjust to the bright sunlight.

She started trailing her gaze to the carpeted floor... Up to the three pairs of feet... To their legs... To their pink uniforms... And to their mouths which are covered by their hands.

Three servants were intently looking at her, completely gobsmacked with her actions.

''W-w-who are you?!!! W-w-what are you---??'' she tried to ask but the three girls seemed to recover faster and straightened themselves up immediately before bowing before her.

''Good morning, miss!'' the three girls greeted in chorus.

Samantha tilted her head to the side and eyed the three... ''W-w-hy... Good morning, too...'' she said. ''W-w-hat can I do for you? W-what are you doing here this---''

''Were here to assist you, Miss!'' the first from the left answered earnestly.

''We are your temporary personal servants, please be free to tell us anything you want us to do!'' the second one said while hitting her chest.

''OMG!..'' Samantha arched her brows at the two. They're too formal and serious she couldn't make out what's going on. She then glanced at the last girl.

''Please forgive us for disturbing your sleep but we are ordered to be here as early as 5 am.'' she said making Samantha surprised with the girl's firm voice.

''W-w-ho told you to come in here?'' she unsurely asked.

''Your grandfather, Miss. He said we need to attend to your needs in the mansion, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 4 weeks a month, 12 months a year, 10 years a dec----'' the 1st girl answered straightly and Samantha could just widen her eyes.

''O-o-kay... I get it...'' Samantha said as she slowly stood up from the bed.

''Omo!'' the 2 immediately ran towards her and held her feet. ''Yah, Miss' slippers! Faster!''

''Yes!''

''You don't have to do this. I can do this on my own.'' Samantha told the girls.

''No... Sorry Miss but we're just following orders.'' The three bowed at her before guiding her up and walking her to the bathroom.

''You... You may leave now.'' Samantha told them.

''Sorry Miss, but we need to do this. Please try to understand.'' The 3rd girl bowed to her in apology before opening the door to the bathroom allowing her and the two other servants to go inside before doing the same and locking the door.