Chapter 17: Hot N' Cold

''Crap! Shit!''

Brooke cursed for the nth time upon realizing she left her phone at Samantha's apartment.

Earlier, she noticed the drive was unusually a long one when it should be just 15 minutes to the nearest fine dining resto in town. She decided to call Teddy but she couldn't find her phone inside her clutch bag.

''Ahjussi?''

''Yes, Ms. Brooke.''

''Where are we going?''

''To your date, Ms. Brooke.''

''No. I mean, what's exactly the name of the place?''

''Park World.''

''Ah. I see. Thanks...----- PARK WOOOOORLDDD???!!!''

''Yes.''

''Ahjussi, are you sure???''

''Neh. It was instructed to me clearly by your brother.''

Brookw blinked several times.

''WHAT THE HELL AM I SUPPOSED TO DO WEARING LIKE THIS AT PARK WORLD???''

''STOP THE CAR!''

''I'm sorry Ms. Brooke but it was clearly instructed to me that I should take you there.''

''YAH! YOU CAN'T! I'M CLEARLY INSTRUCTING YOU RIGHT NOW... TO....AISSSHT!!!'' she felt helpless when she thought about Teddy and his authority when it comes to their employees. She's sure, even if she'd cry and wail and go crazy, this ahjussi won't stop because of his fear towards Teddy.

''A-ah-jjussi... This is a misunderstanding between me and Teddy. Can I borrow your phone for a while?''

''Sure... Here it is Ms. Brooke.'' The driver took his phone out and handed it to Brooke without looking at her.

''Come on, aisht!'' Brooke almost threw the phone away but the driver looked at her through the mirror, reminding her that it's his phone. She then composed herself and tried calling Teddy again. But the line is busy.

''DAAAMN IT! I'M GONNA KILL YOU TED......DY.....''

Brooke slowed down with her words. She didn't realize since it's already dark but the Park World's signage was as bright as the sun.

''AIIIISSSSHT!!!''

     *********************************

Sebastian was waiting inside his car parked at the front of the amusement park's main gate. He's wondering why there were no people inside and around the area so he decided to phone Se7en.

''Se7en, I'm here.''

''Sebastian. Just wait a bit okay? I'm sure she's already somewhere near the area.''

''Are you trolling me? No one's around the area!!! The park seems closed because I couldn't see a single person inside!''

''Of course not! I'm sure about that. Yah idiot, she's a friend okay? Treat her well.''

''You keep on saying that. Why don't you just come here yourself? Yah! Hello??? Hel... '' Sebaatian suddenly stopped whining when a black car appeared in front of him.

He went out of his car expecting no one but the friend his friend was saying.

He saw a driver clad in black and white suit step out of the car and went to the passenger seat to open the door for her.

He saw a foot step out and admired how sexy it is with that black stilletos. But come to think of it, who in their right mind would come here wearing such kind of shoes?