Chapter 6: Poor Sean

Sean went to the nearest restaurant after his food fight with James.

"Aisht! I won't buy you anything, James!" He said as he feasted on his food. He tucked in merrily and burped in content.

"Ahhh... This is life!" He said as he got up and went straight to the exit, and all of a sudden...

"AHHHH!"

*SPLASH*

He immediately stiffened. Another misfortune? Not again!!!

He looked back and saw a blonde girl with a phone on her right hand. She was looking at her left, as if something had just gone missing from her grip.

He looked further down and gasped.

Her jeans were wet, and on the floor was her spilled takeout. Chicken stew perhaps, he thought.

The girl started to move her head back up, slowly as if studying...

His shoes.

His faded jeans.

His white shirt and thick red jacket.

His face.

His eyes.

He furrowed his brows as he looked at the girl in front of him.

"YOU?!!!"

Charlotte huffed and puffed in annoyance. She couldn't believe it.

"OMG!" She heard those three girls, who asked her autograph. She heard gasps from the clients.

"Look who's here messing up with me?!" Charlotte eyed Sean.

"What? Hey, don't blame me. You were the one behind me. I didn't see you coming!"

"Because you are careless!" Charlotte shouted back.

"You were careless too! It seems like you're so engrossed texting, you didn't even realize someone's in front of you!"

"Why, you!!!"

"Hahaha! Miss... oh wait, Miss Charlotte Li, a.k.a Seoul's baddest model, strut your thing on the catwalk not inside the restaurant, okay?!!"

Charlotte opened her mouth, only to close it again. She tried speaking several times but she was so mad and couldn't even form a word. This is the first time, it happened to her.

The first time she felt humiliated That's the first time someone shouted at her. She lived an exquiste life, like a princess. She never thought she'll get treated this way for once in her life, in front of a lot of people.

She didn't notice a single tear fall on her eyes. Her vision blurred. Upon realization, she rushed out of the restaurant.

"Yah!"

One of the three girls walk towards Sean and pulled his sleeve.

"Why did you do that to Charlotte?"

He looked around. People were whispering words about him.

"What a rude boy!"

"Aisht! Men these days..."

"The girl who walked out was the famous model, right?"

"Awww poor girl."

Sean shut his eyes as he gritted his teeth.

"Why do I always have to be the bad guy here?! Aisssshhht!"

He immediately ran out and looked left and right. Did he just see her cry a while ago? The fierce looking girl with almost no emotion at all? The cool girl on tv and fashion runways?