Chapter 4: The Second Encounter

"Grandpa!" Teddy walked towards the old man. "Oh, finallly the girls are here!" Teddy clasped his hands in excitement.

"Teddy!!" Charlotte and Misty ran towards Teddy's side. Brooke just sighed and tried to look away.

"Excuse me, young ones, I just need to make this call." The old Park excused himself. Teddy followed him with his eyes. Did something just happened here? He thought.

"Kimberly, I hope you're enjoying the night. Oh by the way meet the girls! You see, they have this habit of being late in every event." Teddy tried to lift the building tension.

"Yah!" Misty exclaimed earning a pinch on her cheeks from the older guy.

"Hi. Nice to finally meet you. Kim..." Kimberly was trying to introduce herself when....

"Oh no need for formalities. Brooklyn Park." Brooke offered her hand. "I'm sorry for that. I mean, grandpa's like that at times." She tried to smile.

"Charlotte Li." Charlotte introduced herself as she shook hands with Kimberly. "And you see, Brooke's like that at times too." She chuckled.

"Misty Griffin." She beamed at Kimberly while shaking hands with her. "So don't surprised next time. That's just how close Brooke and grandpa. Aren't they sweet?"

"Oh... I see. No, don't mind me. I think I need to get used to a lot of that from them, from now on." She smiled.

"No, don't bother. You signed a contract under Park Malls. That's Grandpa's and Teddy's. You'll seldom see us there. Except for Charlz." Brooke said.

"Really? That's disappointing. I really want to get close to you girls and know you more."

"I like you." Charlz said. "I'm looking forward to working with you soon."

Misty just looked at Brooke. She knowd she's still pissed.

"Alright girls, come on. Shake off the negative vibes." Teddy guided the firls forward."He's just getting old." He whispered.

The girls just chuckled in agreement, aside from Brooke.

******************************

"Sit down."

The five almost jumped when they heard the Commissioner General of Korea National Police Agency speak for the first time in two hours. They sat down in sync as they sighed with ease.

When Howard Yang slash their godfather, called them in earlier, he never even dared to look at any of them five. He kept himself busy, finishing work, making phone calls here and there.

"I bet you had a lot from Thomas, didn't you, boys?"

The boys just nodded but upon realization how calm his voice was, they automatically looked at the man in front of them in confusion.

"Yves, what did the Senior Superintedent do to you?" The older man smiled.

"More of what my dad did to me." Yves sulked. "He almost kicked me out of our house! When I knelt and begged in front of him, he even got madder and said I'll never get a cent from him! I don't ha e enough savings and I just depend on the money I get from the service and now. Aisht!" He raked his head in frustration.

The older man just nodded. "He never changed. Hahaha. I'll try to talk to him."

"Really? Thank you!" Yves bowed at him.

"You Sebastian?"

Dylan nudged him. "Seb."

"Yes?" Sebastian looked around when he realized that it's his turn already.