Chapter 31: Knox Siblings

Yves took off of his shades when a certain black car arrived with 3 escort cars following it.

''Bang's here.'' Yves informed his boys on the other line. ''Aren't they geniuses. Transacting in broad daylight thinking no one's gonna suspect them.''

''I wonder what's taking Derrick too long.'' Sebastian said, now positioned inside the casino's men's room. ''Deukkie and the rest are already trying to install the spycams.''

''Still following the JYP van but I wasn't able to see if there are people inside.'' Sean said.

''How about Akira, Dylan?'' Thomas asked.

''I just checked earlier. He went to Japan.'' Dylan answered.

''Where's James?'' Thomas asked.

''He's in the building's control room. He said he needs to find some old CCTV footages.'' Yves answered.

''And he didn't bring any communication means with him? What is he thinking now?!''

''He'll be fine. You know him.'' Yves answered.

******

''HaileyIII!!! RUN!!!'' Lydia shouted at her niece as the loan sharks trashed on their fish stall.

Hailey mustered up all her strength to stand up and run away.

''Damn these loansharks!'' she spat. ''Don't worry aunt! I'll be back!''

''Catch her!'' the biggest man ordered his men.

''You're no match to me!'' Hailey said and sped away.

******

''Aisht, now where's that rat!'' Charlotte muttered under her breath.

She's been ringing his doorbell but no one's opening up.

''I even ask the household helpers to cook these for him! Aisht!'' she said as she kicked the door.

''Miss Chatlz!'' Charlotte turned around and saw Crystal and Sara behind her.

''Oh, hi good morning!'' she greeted them.

''Good morning.'' the two bowed before her. ''You're early.'' Crystal said.

''Ah, yes... I.. I brought these for... For... For Samantha!''

''Really?'' Sara arched her brows. She didn't see her in front of Samantha's apartment.

''Yes! Where are you going by the way?'' Charlotte looked at the two's outfit.

''Ah... We're finally signing under an agency!'' Crystal said as she clasped her hands and shared the good news.

''Oh that's great! Which agency?''

''JYP!'' Sara answered.

''JYP...''

''Why?'' Crystal asked.

''Ah, nothing... It's just that I haven't met any of their models before... Well not until now that you're officially under them.'' Charlotte smiled at them. ''Congratulations!''

''Thank you, Miss Charlz. We gotta go!'' Sara said as they bowed.

''Ok.'' Charlotte smiled and turned around to head towards Samantha's apartment but not failing to leave a glance at the apartment next door.

''I thought he asked me to be his servant in return? Aisht.'' she mumbled before ringing Samantha's doorbell.

******

''Tell Samantha and the rest of the girls to keep away from that Jasper. We can never tell.'' the old Park told Teddy.

''Had you informed me about this earlier, I could've understood you better grandpa. I didn't know you've been keeping this for years. How did Derrick ended up that way?''