Welcome To I-Island

*Casino King Street. California - USA*

A large explosion erupted throughout the street "Theres a Villain!!" Someone yelled as the villains emerged from the smoke one was a man in a red suit and the other was like a giant blob was the getaway ride.

"I'll take 10 million dollars! Easy job!" The red villain yelled and the greed big blob with multiple arms spoke "Brother!" He said and they began to run away.

"Just this far, Villain! Give him the final blow, Cow Lady!" A hero said and the other hero known as Cow Lady nodded and transformed. The villain smiled and shot missiles directly their way, the heroes quickly jumped away from the missiles.

The villains then quickly changed their direction to another street and trampled many cars. But in another car that was coming up ahead was a family.

"Dad!" The small girl yelled in fear "out of the way!" The big nosed villain yelled shooting more missiles towards the car.

The family watched in fear and got ready for what was about to happen only for the missiles to hit the road in front of the family.

"Everything is gonna be alright" a loud and confident voice said as he stood in front of the flames. The little girls eyes shined as she looked at the hero who had saved them.

"Why?" The tall and muscular man turned around a smile plastered on his face.

"Because I am here!" He said and the villain grit his teeth and shot two more rockets All Mights way

"Because I am here!" He said and the villain grit his teeth and shot two more rockets All Mights way. "Avatar!" He said calmly.

"Heavens thunder!" A voice called out and the from the sky shot out a bolt of lightning hitting both the rockets and causing them to explode before they reached their destination.

"Damn you! Who the hell are you two!" The big nosed villain said "Just a couple heroes from Japan!" All Might said and D/n jumped down from the building he was on top of and landed right next to his friend.

Avatar smiled "Let's make this quick Toshi..you know how M/n gets when were late" avatar said "*shudders* yeah I know" all might said rubbing his head.

The villain grit his teeth and charged at them "So should you take this or..." Avatar asked and Toshi shrugged.

"Together?" All Might asked and Avatar nodded "Your in the way!!" The villain yelled. All Might and Avatar both took a deep breath and were soon both surrounded by lightning.