Roaring Muscles

You smiled hearing the words that all might had just said to your friend but what he said next surprised them even more. "Can anything be more shocking than this? You are worthy to inherit my power." All might said and you looked at him confused.

"Inherit your power?" Izumi asked tears still in her eyes and all might began to laugh "What's with that face? It's just a suggestion. The real show starts after this, Listen, well young lady. You need to decide whether or not you will accept my power!" All might said "Wh-What is All Might saying?" You and midoriya asked yourselves "I'm talking about my power, young lady. The tabloids called it "superhuman strength" and a "boost" and I constantly dodged the question during interviews with a funny joke. Because the Symbol of Peace, All Might, had to be a natural-born hero. But young lady, I will tell you the truth. My Quirk was passed on to me like a sacred torch" all might said and you were surprised to hear this.

"But that's impossible" you thought looking at him "it was passed onto you?" Izumi asked and all might nodded "That's right. And now, it is your turn." All might said pointing at izumi.

"W-Wait! Wait a minute! Summary of what's known about All Might's Quirk It's true that your Quirk is something hotly debated as one of the world's greatest mysteries. So much so that not a day goes by when I don't see someone talking about it online. But, well, I don't really understand what you mean by inheriting or passing on a Quirk" izumi kept mumbling and you couldn't help but sweat drop. "I-is she usually like this?" All might asked you and you nodded.

"Alright stop nerding out, now listen The power to transfer power That is the Quirk I inherited! I was crowned with "One For All!" You looked all might surprised "One For All" izumi repeated "That's right. One person cultivates the power and passes it on to another person, who also cultivates it and passes it on. It is the crystallization of power that spins together the voices of those who need help with a courageous heart." All might said and for the first time in a long time you were interested in this. "Why are you giving me something so great?" Izumi asked "I have been looking for a successor. And then, I thought it would be all right for you to inherit it. You are just a Quirkless hero fangirl but you were more heroic than anyone else back there! Never mind! Well, it's up to you, though." All might said and izumi looked down.

"I cant possibly take it I'm pathetic wouldnt it make more sense to give it to someone more like y/n instead" you were surprised. "What!? No way izumi this is the chance you've been waiting for with this you can finally become a hero you can reach your dreams" you said trying to convince izumi.

"W-w-wait y/n" you turned to all might and saw him "hi Toshinori it's been a while" you said giving him a friendly smile. "My boy it's been far to long" all might said giving you a hug which you welcomed.

Izumi looked completely surprised "umm Toshinori?" She asked and you chuckled "remember that first night I left your house five years back well all might did more then just return me" you said smiling.

"This runt here refused to go back to your house so I convinced him the best way I could we talked and I liked the kid" all might said petting your long hair "he's grown into such a proper young man" all might said and you smiled.

"And from the looks of it he found himself a cute little girlfriend" all might said smiling at you, you blushed slightly "s-shut up it's not like that" you said. "Hehe sure but listen young lady I picked you because I saw potential deep down inside you I of course see it in y/n but he already has a quirk and he is already set in his own path so I'm asking you" all might said "do you want my awesome power" he asked.

"He said so much to encourage me, and even told me his secret Is there? Of course there isn't There's no reason for me to turn him down!" Izumi thought "I'll do it!" She replied and you smiled "An immediate reply. That's what I thought you'd say! But it'll be no easy task to receive this power." All might said and izumi nodded.