Yeah, Just Do Your Best Iida!

You yawned and rubbed your right eye as you and izumi were walking to school but then you noticed some reports. "Great looks like toshinori brought some media with him due to him becoming a teacher here...how bothersome" you thought. You sighed and tried to find a way to get pass the press and into the school. It wasnt long before you and izumi were bombarded by the media.

"Hey, you! How are All Might's classes?" A woman said to izumi and you looked at her annoyed "Uh, excuse me, I have to go to the nurse's office!" Izumi said quickly running off leaving you behind and you sighed. "What about you?" She said and you rolled your eyes "leave me alone..." you said walking away causing the news lady to sweat drop and go to someone else. "Will you tell us about what the Symbol of Peace is like as a teacher?!" She asked now trying to interview Ochako.

"Wh-What he's like? Um He's very muscular!'' Ochako said and then they moved on too Iida "What do you think of All Might as a teacher?!" She asked him "He made me recognize anew that I attend an educational institution that is the best of the best. Of course, his dignity and character go without saying, but we students are constantly able to see his humorous side. It is a unique opportunity to learn about being a top hero directly from one." Iida said causing the media to look at him with a tired expression.

Then they moved on to Katsumi "Excuse me! Can you tell me about All Might Oh? You're the one who was caught by the sludge villain" she said causing Katsumi to get angry "Stop it!" Katsumi said walking away then they finally moved on to Aizawa "Um, about All Might Wow, you're scruffy What's your deal?!" She asked "He's not on duty today. You are disturbing the classes, please leave." Aizawa said walking away "I would like to speak directly with All Might" she said and started to follow him but was the stopped when the door of the front gates of U.A was closed ''Hey! Let me see All Might just for a little" she yelled "It's the U.A. Barrier. That's what we call it." The camera guy said "That's so lame! What the heck is that?" She asked "If someone tries to get in without a student ID or a pass to enter, the security system kicks in. Apparently, there are sensors all over the school." He said and the news reported got irritated "What the heck?! They think they're so high and mighty! They could at least give a brief comment!" Dhe said "You said it, seriously! We've been here for two days, and they still won't say anything!" He said.

*Narrator POV*

The news that All Might had been hired as a teacher at U. A. surprised the nation and the media descended on the school and caused a commotion for days. Everyone knew about it. Yeah everyone.

*Author POV*

You were sitting down in your seats due to class starting, you leaned against your hand and sighed seeing Aizawa finally step in and he started to review results of yesterday's combat training.

"Good work on yesterday's combat training. I saw the video and results. Bakugou. You're talented, so don't act like a kid." Aizawa said and katsu looked at him annoyed "I know." "And Midoriya You settled it by breaking your arm again, huh? You can't keep saying you can't help it because you can't control your Quirk. I don't like saying the same thing over and over. As long as you fix the control issue, there's a lot you'll be able to do. Feel a sense of urgency, Midoriya." Aizawa said "Yes, sir!"

"And finally Y/n" you looked at him "you did a good job back there and you didnt let your emotions hold you back when it came to fighting Bakugo or Midoriya so good job on that. However you do need to practice your quirk a lot more I saw how tired you got I know you just know started to use it but you still got a long way to go before you master it" he said and you nodded. "Now let's get down to homeroom business. Sorry about the late notice, but today, I'll have you take decide on a class representative." Aizawa said and everyone sighed in relief "It's actually a normal school activity! " they all said and soon everyone began to argue on who should be in charge except you and shoya.