What It Takes To Be A Hero

You looked at all might waiting for izumis question to be answered "Even so even if I don't have a Quirk, can I become a hero? Can even someone without a Quirk be like you?" Izumi asked.

But then you started to notice all might was smoking a little bit "umm you ok?" You asked. "Oh, no" all might said as then the smoke went over his whole body. "W-w-what just" you asked seeing the smoke start to clear and you saw all might was gone and in his place was a tall and a very skinny man with long blonde hair.

"What the hell?" You said looking at the skinny man "w-w-wha who a-a-are you?" Izumi started to panic and look around "what did you do to all might? Y-Y-You're deflating! Wait, up until now Huh?!? A fake?! You're so skinny" izumi said "calm down i...

"What the hell?" You said looking at the skinny man "w-w-wha who a-a-are you?" Izumi started to panic and look around "what did you do to all might? Y-Y-You're deflating! Wait, up until now Huh?!? A fake?! You're so skinny" izumi said "calm down izumi while you were babbling on this happened I think this is all might" you told your friend trying your best to calm her down.

The man nodded "I can assure you both that I am all mi-" then the man spit out some blood. "N-n-no way" izumi said "You know how the guys at the pool are constantly flexing and posturing? I'm like that." All might said.

Izumi looked at the man in shock "It can't be All Might is fearless He saves everyone with with a fearless smile" izumi said

"Now that you've seen me like this, both of you make sure you don't write about it online, even accidentally." All might said as he sat down and lifted his shirt to show a big wound/bruise.

"Oh god" you said looking at the hero "It's an injury I got from an enemy's attack five years ago. Half of my respiratory organs were destroyed and I lost my whole stomach. I've become exhausted from repeated surgeries and the after effects. Right now, I can only work as a hero for about three hours a day." All might said explaining his condition.

"That can't be Five years ago Was that when you fought Toxic Chainsaw?" Izumi asked looking at the wound
"Heh you know your stuff, but no a punk like that couldn't defeat me, this fight wasnt made public to the world and I did my best to keep it that way" all might said.

"I asked that it not be made public. I will save people with a smile! The Symbol of Peace cannot be daunted by evil. I smile to show the pressure of heroes and to trick the fear inside of me. Pros are always risking their lives. I cannot simply say, "You can become a hero even without power." All might said and sighed.

"So no young lady I'm sorry but without a quirk I dont think you can become a hero it takes power to defeat a villian" all might said and got up.

You looked at izumi and saw her and she started to get tears in her eyes. You growled and looked at all might "listen here I dont care if your the symbol of peace, you can't just tell the person who idolizes you for her entire life to give up on her dreams" you said. "Young man your trying to help your friend and telling her not to give up on her dreams, I respect that but without a quirk she just wont be able to do it" he said.

"Bullshit!!" You yelled surprising the both of them "anyone can become a hero it doesn't matter you just have to have the right ideas, morals, and enough courage to save people" you told him getting angrier.