In Their Own Quirky Ways

You had just completely frozen another big zero pointer "damn I still havent practiced that much with my ice and its worn me down" you thought looking at the big robots. You then closed your eyes and took a deep breath as your lightning went through your entire body.

"Now!!" You yelled and ran to the robot that was in front of izumi and quickly used your electricity to punch and break it. "Oh...thanks.." izumi said running off but she sounded sad? "Umm yeah no pro- she's already gone.." you thought as you watched her pick up a metal part of the robot.

You sighed "for the past few days she's been ignoring me...was it something I said?" You thought but kept running after Shiro.

Meanwhile you heard nothing but screams and explosions coming from all the robots. The U.A. students were fighting on Eji and the other guy named Tetsutetsu had just got done breaking a few robots down. But they were constantly arguing about how they were 'copying'

Katsumi was no surprise sweeping the competition by using her explosions to propel herself over the robots. "You Icy-Hot bitch!!!" You heard her yelling and you rolled your eyes knowing damn well it was.

You kept running on ahead to make sure there wasn't any other obstacles for izumi to be in danger of. Meanwhile you kept a close eye behind you and saw how well Class 1-A was doing.

Eji had just punched her way through a few robots "yeah no one's as hard as me!!" She yelled triumphantly.

Eji Kirishima! Quirk: Hardening! Her body can get super hard! She can become the strongest spear, or the strongest shield! (Oh god the foreshadowing)

You also saw that the boy with silver colored hair was also doing the same as her "yeah no one's as hard as me!!" He yelled out his body fully covered in steel.

"Tetsutetsu Tetsutetsu. Quirk: Steel! His body can become like steel! He can become the strongest spear, or the strongest shield!"

"Our Quirks are pretty much the same?! I have a hard enough time standing out as it is!" Eji yelled sounding kinda sad "you copy cat!!" Tetsutestusu called out.

You chuckled a bit a this but then looked at everyone else "Those guys are lucky They can get through without being afraid of getting crushed. Anyway, let's work together for now to clear a path!" A student yelled out but was interrupted by Katsumi. "Bakugo?!" Izumi yelled "Like I'd let you get ahead of me!" Katsumi yelled using her quirk to propel herself up ward "Class 1-A's Bakugo! Since the bottom's blocked, he goes overhead! Clever!" Present mic announced.

"You seem like you'd be the type to plow straight through, but you can go around when you need to, huh? I'm going to hitch a ride!" Sero said ad he used his tape to go over the robots.

"Hanta Sero. Quirk: Tape! He can shoot tape-like material from his elbows! He can also wind it up and use it to move! Or cut it off and use it as a trap!

"Land!" Tokoyami said using his quirk to land on the ground

"Fumikage Tokoyami. Quirk: Dark Shadow! He's got a shadow-like monster living inside him that can materialize and change shape elastically!"

"As expected, most of the group that's gone ahead is from Class A. Class B and the other courses aren't bad, either!" Present mic announced and Aizawa watched his students going on ahead of anyone else.

He watched as each of them used their quirks to get around the robots. "It's just Class A doesn't spend a lot of time standing around. Those who experienced firsthand that world above them through the incident at USJ Release! Those who had fear planted in their hearts. Those who dealt with it and pulled through. They all used that experience to drown out their hesitation." Aizawa said as everyone began to cheer for class 1-A even more.