All Might and Y/n

You breathed heavily "cant let my adrenaline go out now I could pass out I need to keep going" you thought trying to get ready to attack. "Y/n no" ibara said holding onto you "both your arms are messed up and your bleeding from the head you need to relax" she said and you panted. "I'll be fine I just need some water" you said as you raised your broken hand and some water from the small pool cane from there. The water bubble you had formed was very messed up but then you sprayed it over yourself to clean the blood and try to wake you up from falling asleep.

"Y/n you dont need to fight anymore, ribbit" tsu said looking at you and getting worried. You smiled and patted her head "I'll be fine" you said and then turned your attention to Shiganshina, Nomu, Fumikage, and Kurogiri "it's over all mights here, your gonna lose so just pack your bags and leave" you told them "you sure do talk all big" Shigaraki said "next time..next time I will kill you" Fumikage said as he clenched then knife in his hands.

"Master was right to be curious about you, even with those broken bones your still standing you truly are strong, you are amazing"  Kurogiri said "you done sucking my dick or are we gonna do this?" You asked giving Kurogiri a glare that made chills run down his body. Izumi looked at you "y/n..for as long as I've known you..you've never like acted this" izumi thought looking at you get into a fighting position.

*All Might*

"That's All Might?" A villain questioned "It's my first time seeing him in person! He looks so intimidating" another said "Idiots, don't hesitate! If we kill him then we'-” the villain was cut off by all might who had taken them all down quickly and all might made his way to Aizawa and picked him up carefully "Sorry Aizawa." All might said and then turned to Shigaraki and ran past him to reach you and the others. In doing so the hand that covered Shigaraki's face came off. "Everyone, go to the entrance. I'm leaving Aizawa to you. He's unconscious." All might said giving Aizawa to izumi and tsu.

"Young L/n you go too" he said "hehe like hell" you said getting next to all might "no lea-" he then looked at your face and your determination"it doesn't matter how broken I am right now what matters is that I give it my best I'll break myself over and over again before I give up. That's just who I am" you said to him "those eyes...alright then fine" all might said and you smiled. "You cant be serious" ibara said getting even more worried.

"Ibara.." you called out "I'll see you after this is over" you said and gave her a wink. She blushed slightly but gave you a small smile.

"All Might It's no good I-It's no good It's no good" izumi said and all might looked at her "Father.." Shigaraki whispered "He hit me as he was saving them It's the violence of a government official. He's fast, as expected. I can't follow him with my eyes. But not as fast as I thought he'd be. I guess it's true, after all that he's getting weaker." Shigaraki thought as he put the hand back on his face "All Might,Y/n, you can't! That brain villain took One Fo-” izumi cut herself off remembering tsu and ibara were still there "He took a punch that didn't break my arm, but he didn't even twitch. He's gotta be-” izumi was cut off

 He's gotta be-” izumi was cut off