Katsumi Bakugo: Origin

"Now this one I'm worried about.." you thought looking up at a specific screen which had your two childhood friends. "Yeah your right to be..communication skills. In this society..its overlooked yet essential for heroes. It's not about having good teamwork with one's trusted sidekick..but rather being able to work well with anyone to a certain degree..which means for these two.." you face palmed seeing what came next.

"Stop following me!!" Katsumi yelled to izumi "Obviously beating him downs the best option!!" Katsumi yelled "I-I really think we're better off avoiding a battle, no matter what!!" Izumi said

"We'll let him toy with us until the very end. Then when he's exhausted, I'll let him have it!!"  Katsumi yelled "Uh...theres no doubt. Kacchan somehow knows..that All Mights on the ropes..but I cant very well. Come out and admit that!" Izumi thought. "Hey, this is...um..this is All Might we're talking about even with that handicap, theres no way you can beat him, Kacchan..." Katsumi had enough and swung her left arm and izumi on the face.

You cringed a bit at the sight. Katsumi glared down at Izumi "Stop. Talking. You think you're all that? Well its pissing me off." Katsumi said as her blood began to boil and and her pupils went small.

"If..if we wanna pass this test..you gotta listen to what I'm saying, Kacchan!" Izumi said as she clenched her right cheek.

"You think I need your stinking power to pass!? Forget it!! Maybe if Y/n were my partner instead of your worthless ass, then he and I would beat him!!" Katsumi yelled and izumi growled "Stop yelling for once!! This is why we can never actually talk!!!" Izumi yelled.

All Might took a deep breath and lifted his fist and pulled it back and then threw a smash.

Your eyes widened at the amount of destruction a single Smash did. "Damn..I can only imagine having that type of power. " You thought. "They really are the worst combo." Recovery girl said.

"Now. Get ready to have a really bad time!" Toshi said as he walked out of the smoke "Who cares about keeping this town intact?" Toshi asked.

Both Izumi and Katsumi had a chill run down their spines "What..What!?" Izumi thought "What..the hell?" Katsumi asked "Think of this as just a test and you're gonna have a baaad time." All Might then glared at them.

" All Might then glared at them