Midoriya Shigaraki and Y/n

"So you've flooded your whole body with One For All..But can you move without losing it?" Gran Torino asked as Izumi shook. "I-I-im not s-sure" Izumi said "Draw a clear line! Show that you've grown..since the sports festival! Let's go with three minutes." Gran Torino said as he pulled out his pocket watch and began the timer. "Three minutes for what?" Izumi asked.

"Before the time is up.." Gran Torino then jumped up to his ceiling and jumped towards izumi "..try to land a single hit on me!!" He yelled as he hit her back "Crap!! I lost it!" Izumi mentally yelled.

"What a shame! If you can't even react to this..how can you ever home to save those in need!?" He yelled as he jumped around the room and hit izumi again.

"Anyone hoping to be praised as the symbol of peace...had better be ready to overcome this much!!" He yelled as he hit izumi once more.

"Itll take me a second to get the power flowing again!!" Izumi thought as she fell to the ground and then she looked to see the couch "I just need some time.." izumi yelled as she scampered under the couch.

"Hoping to but time under there!? Utterly foolish! I saw you!" Gran Torino yelled as he propelled himself to the couch "You'll get no extra time on my watch!!" He yelled until the couch cushions flew in his direction. "Woah!!" He yelled surprised "This is it!!" Izumi's yelled getting ready to hit him.

"This was just a trap..to stop me?" He thought "you got me." He said as he propelled himself up once again on for izumi to jump after him. "One for all..." izumi said as she got closer to gran Torino.

"FULL COWLING!!" She yelled only for gran Torino to jump out of her way and izumi to miss. "Ugh! Here I go!!" She yelled turning towards him "The instant you go for me...will mean the same end for you, brat!!" Gran Torino thought but was the caught off guard when instead of izumi jumping towards him she ended up jumping above him.

Gran Torino's eyes widened in surprise when izumi propelled herself down towards him. Gran Torino then quickly dodged to avoid her attack "He dodged it!?" Izumi thought.

Before izumi could hit the ground Gran Torino quickly propelled himself towards her again and hit her side making her hit the wall

"Ugh..." izumi groaned in pain "that's three minutes.." Gran Torino said checking his pocket watch "Sh-shoot!" Izumi groaned in frustration and pain.

"Just preserving that state..its really hard..not there yet.." izumi said "Nah..analyzing and predicting to find my openings...that judgment..you seem like the type who's always thinking ahead kid..after just one sparring session you've drastically improved." Gran Torino said as he wiped a bit of blood from his cheek and smiled. "Been a while since anyone actually forced me to dodge. This kid might turn out to be a real monster." Gran Torino thought as he looked at izumi.

"Now just get used to it! Let's keep going! But before we havent eaten breakfast." Gran Torino said as he turned towards the cookies only to see them on the ground. He yelled in anger and izumi quickly ran out the door to buy more. But while she ran she had a satisfied and very excited smile on her face.

*Shigaraki*

"To truly accomplish anything...one needs will..and conviction. Those without it..the weak one's..they'll be weeded out. It's only natural. That's why you're about to die." The hero killer said as he was on top of Shigaraki who had been pinned to the ground with a knife impaled through his shoulder and another knife that was close to his neck.

" The hero killer said as he was on top of Shigaraki who had been pinned to the ground with a knife impaled through his shoulder and another knife that was close to his neck