The Girl Born With Everything

You looked at Shiro waiting for an answer to izumi's question "If we don't hurry, the cafeteria will probably be really crowded" izumi said while Shiro continued to glare at you both.

"She gives off a cold intimidation, different from Kacchan" izumi thought while you remained silent "I was overpowered. So much so that I broke my pledge." Shiro mumbled to herself and you then remembered back to the calvary battle and remembered seeing a bit of fire come from Shiro's left arm.

"She didn't use it even if it would be to her advantage her left side" izumi thought "Iida, Kaminari, Yaoyorozu, Tokoyami, Uraraka None of them felt it. At that last instant, I was the only one who was overpowered. Only me, who had experienced All Might's full power up close." Shiro said "What does that mean?" Izumi asked "It means I felt something similar coming from you. Midoriya, are you All Might's secret love child or something?" Shiro asked and your eyes widened and so did izumi's.

You had to hold yourself from laughing at this statement but kept it to yourself "Secret love child?!" Izumi thought

""All Might has his eye on you, doesn't he?" Shiro asked "I-I see So that's what she was thinking!" Izumi thought "Well? Are you?" Shiro asked "Th-That's not it! I mean, even if I was, I would say I wasn't, so I don't think you'd believe me, but anyway, that's not how it is." Izumi explained.

"In the first place, let me ask you something Why do you think that about me? Since you said, "that's not how it is," that means there's a connection between you two that you can't talk about, right? Endeavor's my old man. I'm sure you know that he's been stuck as the number two hero for forever. If you two have something from the number one hero, then I have even more reason to beat the two of you." Shiro said

*Meanwhile*

"Hey! Long time no see! Let's have tea, Endeavor!" All Might said "All Might" Endeavor said "I haven't seen you since that talk we had with the press ten years ago, huh? I saw you, so I thought I'd say hi." All Might explained "I see. Well, you've already done that. Leave me. Tea? What a joke. I'm going to the restroom." Endeavor said.

"Begone!" Endeavor said walking away only for all might to jump down the stairs in front of him "Don't be so cold! Your daughter, Young Todoroki, did wonderfully without even using half of her power. Is it because she was taught well?" All might asked.

"What are you trying to say?" Endeavor asked "Why, I seriously want to know how to raise the next generation." All might said "Do you think I'd tell you? You look clueless as usual, and it's getting on my nerves." Endeavor said pushing hid way past all might and down the stairs "Sorry" all might said kinda surprised "Just remember this I will make that girl, into a hero that will surpass you one day. That was why I created her." Endeavor said a smile on his face and All Might looked kinda surprised by this statement "What are you?" All Might asked "She's in her rebellious stage right now, but she will definitely surpass you." Endeavor said.

"And that damn boy" Endeavor said "the b- Y/n" all might said figuring out who he was talking about "since the boy's father is long since dead and even I couldnt beat him I will make sure Shiro will beat Y/n" Endeavor said.

"If it wasnt for that damn clown, M/n would have been all mine" Endeavor said and all might felt his blood boil a bit but decided to let the flame hero go.

*Back To You*

"My old man has a strong desire to rise in the world. As a hero, he won a name for himself with crushing force. Because of that, the living legend, All Might, is a great eyesore to him. Since he couldn't surpass All Might, he moved onto his next plan." Shiro said and your eyes widened realizing what it is that the number two hero did "What are you talking about, Todoroki? What are you trying to tell me?" Izumi asked.