Victory Or Defeat?

You couldnt help but glare at Shinso, this was a tournament but still his quirk was a bit unfair. Especially if there opponent doesnt even know what it is but now izumi learned the hard way.

"She's got a blank look on her face and isn't moving a muscle! Is this Shinso's Quirk?! He didn't stand out at all, but could he actually be someone amazing?" Mic questioned as Shinso smiled.

"Hitoshi Shinso from general studies has gotten the better of Izuku Midoriya from the hero course! Who would've imagined this?! Will the bottom really overthrow the top?" Mic asked "that's why I said the entrance exam wasn't rational. Here's some basic data on the two of them. Since it's individual matches from here on out, I had someone compile it for me." Aizawa thoughtas he looked at Shinsos files "Shinso failed the practical exam for the hero course. Since he also applied for general studies, he probably knew that would happen. His Quirk is very powerful, but the practical exam consisted of fighting faux villains. That gave an advantage to those with physical attack Quirks. Shinso wouldn't have been able to rack up any points with his Quirk." Aizawa thought looking at the two.

"You're lucky that you've been blessed, Izumi Midoriya. Turn around and walk out of bounds like a good little hero" shinso said as izumi didnt say a word and simply turned back and began to walk away.

You clenched your fist "damnit izumi.." you thought "ojiro warned you and yet you still fell for it" you thought. "

"That quirk is.." all might thought as izumi was walking to the end of the ring

"Hitoshi Shinso. Quirk: Brainwashing! Answering his question turns on a brainwashing switch in his opponent's brain, forcing them to do what he says. If he doesn't want the brainwashing switch to turn on, it won't!"

"In the fitness test on the first day of school, Midoriya scored pretty low for the hero course, but even in tests where she didn't use her Quirk, she did better than Shinso. So if they fight normally, then Midoriya would win. If she can just overcome Shinso's Brainwashing Well, either way, this'll end quickly." Aizawa said to himself "Young Midoriya! You can't come here" all might said.

"No! My body's moving on its own It's like my head's filled with fog No! Damn it! Stop! Stop! Even though Even though Ojiro warned me Crap!" Izumi thought.

*Flashback*

"Damn it! A Quirk that can control people, huh? Isn't that too strong to beat?" Izumi asked ojiro "Yeah, but you can probably avoid if you know about it. I don't remember much after I answered his question. I think that's how it works." Ojiro explained. "So if I answer without thinking, then I'll lose right away?" Izumi asked "No, but it's not completely impenetrable. I said I barely remembered anything until almost the end, right? When we were running away after Shinso stole Tetsutetsu's headband, It looks like I ran into one of the horses on Team Tetsutetsu. That's when I snapped out of it. I remember what happened clearly after that." Ojiro said.

"So receiving a shock can get rid of it?" Izumi questioned "It's very likely. Even so, I don't know what level of shock you need, and in a one-on-one match, you can't count on outside forces like that. Anyway, that's about all I can tell you." Ojiro said as he got up and izumi smiled "Thanks!" She said and Ojiro nodded but then clenched his fist and looked at it "I'm going to say something selfish but please do your best for me, too." He said smiling and so did izumi as she nodded and they fist bumped.

*Flashback Over*

"Damn it This quickly! Even though everyone is counting on me! In a place like this Like this!" Izumi thought but then could feel waves of energy going through her entire nervous system.

"What is this?!" Izumi asked as chills ran down her spine "You probably don't understand, but even with a Quirk like this, I have my own dream. Now, lose for me." Shinso said.