That's The Idea, Ochako!

You groaned "damnit" ever since the attack at the USJ you couldnt get all those dreams out of your head. The ones of you constantly dying to all those villains, even more since then you started to think more about your past and what your parents put you through.

You had begun to doubt yourself but still you had to focus and today was no exception now you were getting ready to go back to UA. Your arms are healed thanks to recovery girl, you still had to wear some bandages over your arms but you didnt mind. "Just please let me sleep" you thought rubbing your eyes trying to sleep once more.

*Elsewhere*

There was a building somewhere in another part of Japan that many would think would be abandoned but no. There lived an elderly man who was reading a letter from his old friend.

"Greetings. It feels like summer is just around the corner. As for you, sir, I hope that this letter finds you well. Since spring, I have been a teacher at U.A. High School and have taken on the task of guiding the next generation. I thought to find someone worthy to inherit my power among the most promising students aiming to become heroes. However, before I took up my post at U. A. , I met a young lady. Even though this young lady had no Quirk, she rushed toward the scene in a situation where pro heroes, including myself, hesitated, using what power she had to try to find a way out of the situation. She may not have had a plan in mind at the time. Even so, she ran. I feel like I relearned from that young lady the essence of what a hero must have in order to be worthy to be a hero. That is why I told her, 'You can become a hero. ' I proposed to transfer my own Quirk to her. The power cultivated by one person, who passes it on to another person, who also cultivates it and passes it on. The crystallization of power that spins together the voices of those who need help with a courageous heart-- One For All. The young lady inherited my power without hesitation and underwent training to be accepted into the hero course at U. A. High School. Even as she struggled with her new Quirk, she kept giving her all to make it her own. I'm proud of her. I don't like to toot my own horn, but I do not regret passing on One For All to her at all. However, I am still inexperienced as a teacher. The day may come when I must trouble you, my old teacher. I am counting on you when that time comes." The old man smiled seeing this but kept reading.

"I also ran into our old friends son Y/n L/n he looks just like his father and he even has his mother's eyes and hair. He is a very troubled soul he may one day need your help as well. He hasn't used his quirk in many years but even then he didnt back down when it came to defend me or his friends. I really think you would be proud of what he's become but anyways, Please take care of yourself as the seasons change. I will continue to keep you updated on my circumstances. Sincerely yours. Toshinori Yagi" the old man smiled as he took a bite of his pastry shaped fish.

"The girl acknowledged by Toshinori, huh" the old man asked "and M/n and F/n's boy?" The old man said the smile on his face grew bigger.

*At U.A.*

In the meeting room many of the Pro teachers sat listening to what Tsukauchi had to say "The police have investigated the group calling themselves "The League of Villains," and there does not appear to be anyone registered with the name Shigaraki in his 20s or 30s with a Quirk that lets him disintegrate whatever he touches. It's the same with the villain called Kurogiri with the Warp Gate. As well as the villain named Fumikage. They are probably not citizens and are using false names. In other words, they are people with unregistered Quirks who are part of society's underbelly." Tsukauchi explained

"You mean, we don't know anything?" Midnight said "We must hurry. Once their ringleader, Shigaraki's gun wounds heal, they'll definitely try again." Snipe said "It'll be a pain." Cementoss said "Their ringleader, huh?" All might said "What is it, All Might?"nezu asked "It was a bold attack that normal people wouldn't carry out even if they thought of it." All might said.