Making Impressions

(Welp you guys decided to skip and that's what I'm gonna do but I also had an idea anyways I hope you all enjoy)

"Now then, I will explain the rules of the cavalry battle. The time limit is fifteen minutes. Each team is worth the total of its members' points, and the riders will wear a headband with that number on their foreheads. Teams will try to grab each other's headbands until time runs out, and try to keep as many points as they can. "Made to be taken off easily" Stolen headbands must be worn from the neck up. So the more you steal, the harder it'll be to manage them! And the most important thing is that even if your headband gets stolen, or if your team falls, you're not out!" Midnight said as she talked about the rules.

"Wait" you thought back to when Midnight was talking with you before the Festival began "was she trying to tell me to lose this?" You thought.

"Now, you have fifteen minutes to build your teams. Start!" Midnight announced and soon enough people began to crowd around you "can I be in your team?!?" A girl with black hair asked asked "no pick me!" A girl with orange colored hair said. You couldnt speak due to the amount of people gathered around you.

"Hehe no surprise young l/n sure is quite popular" all might said as he noticed the amount of people from other classes surround him. "Yeah no kidding he definitely showed his worth in the last round" Thirteen said "well yeah that and well.." all might pointed again to see it was mostly girls crowded around you. "Ohhh lalala~ looks like Y/n from class 1-A is quite the lady's man" present mic said.

You blushed slightly but ignored his remarks "Does he normally get this much attention from girls?" Mic asked Aizawa and he nodded. "Huh yeah you got a point there" thirteen said sweatdropping.

"Hehe sometimes I think he has another quirk which is being really good with girls" all might laughed.

You chuckled but denied all there questions and then you found izumi and saw everyone was ignoring her "hmm guess having that many points really does put a large target on your back" you thought. "Unfortunately I cant team up with her if I did then that would add even more points for people to steal so for now I'll join someone else" you thought.

You sighed until you finally spotted who you wanted to team up with "hey.." you said and the person turned around with an interested look on his face "let me join you" you said and the person smiled.

All the class 1-A students were surprised to see this team up and so they decided to give up on joining your team and go to someone else's.

People swarmed Katsumi asking her if they could join her "wait remind what your quirks are again. And your names" she said and everyone looked at her surprised "your kidding right were your classmates" mina said "could you really be that self centered" sato said.

*Elsewhere*

Inside of a small building were the heroes that were guarding the sports festival "The U.A. sports festival is more about simulating the competition they'll face as heroes than seeing how prepared they are to be heroes." Deatharms said as he smoked and blew it out "Huh? What are you talking about?" Mt. lady asked as she blew the smoke away from her.

"In a world crowded with hero agencies, in order to put food on the table, there are times when you have to kick down others in order to show your stuff." He said "That was what the obstacle course race in the qualifier was, right? Doesn't that just pain your heart?" Mt. Lady asked as Kamui woods looked at her annoyed "You little. You did that quite gleefully, remember?" He asked "On the other hand, even if you're business rivals, there are many cases where you have to work together." Death arms explained "Oh, that's just like the cavalry battle! If you win, your teammates also win." Mt. Lady said.