Katumi's Starting Line

Right now you felt yourself being lifted into a stretcher by some robots "*groan* izumi!!" You yelled trying to get up but all might stopped you. "Easy young l/n you've sustained some pretty bad injuries from boths young bakugo and midoriyas hits so were taking you to recovery girl so she can heal you" he said. "T-t-toshinori is izumi ok?" You asked and he nodded "yes just knocked out, recovery girl will heal her injuries as well" he said and you sighed in relief.

You then looked at Katsumi still staring at the ground. You tried to get up to help her out but all might stopped you "I'll talk with her you just worry about getting better" he said and you nodded and lied back down to rest.

"My right hook...Deku predicted it On top of that she found a way to win the exercise" katsu said while looking at her right hand ''You're an amazing person, so that's why I want to beat you! I want to win and surpass you, you idiot!" Izumis words ran through her head."Does that mean even if we fought all-out Deku would completely beat me?" Katsumi said and started to breathe faster and harder.

She stopped when she felt a hand on her shoulder "Come back, young Bakugou. It's time to review the results. Whether you win or lose looking back and learning from your experiences is a part of life." All might said to her.

Katsumi calmed down and followed all might back to the others.

"Review Person-To-Person Combat Training Well, even if I say that the MVP'S for this battle was young Iida and L/n!" All might announced surprising everyone in the room "It's not either of the winners, Ochako or Midoriya?" Eji asked "Hmm, well Why is that? Does anyone know?!" All might asked. Momo raised her hand and all might called on her to answer the question.

" Yes, Mr. All Might. That is because Iida adapted the most to the context of the training. From watching the match, it appears Bakugou acted on her own because of an obviously personal grudge. And as Mr. All Might said earlier it is foolish to launch a large-scale attack indoors. In the same way, taking into consideration the damage she received Midoriya's plan was also rash. As for Uraraka She let her guard down mid-battle and her final attack was too reckless. If she treated the papier-mache as a real weapon she would not have been able to do something so dangerous. Iida had prepared for his opponent's arrival and assumed it would be a fight over the weapon which made him late in responding to the final attack. The hero team only won because they took advantage of the fact that this was training. They were practically breaking the rules." Momo said "As for y/n he did an amazing job. He didnt hold back against either Midoriya, Bakugo, or Uraraka the only reason he lost is because he was to busy holding Midoriya and Bakugo off. He was struggling against the both of them but it should be mentioned that he would have won the match much more easily if he had better control of his quirk." Momo finished leaving everyone in the room as well as all might speechless. Katsumi clenched her hand in frustration and anger.

"She said more than I expected." All might said in his mind. "W-Well, young Iida also has parts of him that could be more relaxed but well that was correct!" All might said.

"Start with the basics to develop depth of learning Devote oneself wholeheartedly We should always start with the basics to develop depth of learning. We must strive to devote ourselves wholeheartedly. Otherwise, we cannot become top heroes." She said her hand on her hips.

" She said her hand on her hips