A Second Chance At Life

You were completely shocked to see the one known as 'the symbol of peace' be right in front of you. "All might!" The police officer whom was cuffing you shouted.

"That's right and now everything's ok because I Am Here!" He said with nothing but confidence and a pure heroic voice. You knew he was talking to the cops since you were a criminal you beat those people that attacked you until the red stuff showed.

But before you had time to think anymore you were in All Mights hands on the other side of the boy. "Wait how did i?" You said and then realized that All Might wasnt talking to the police men when he said everything's gonna be fine. "He was talking to me" you whispered and looked at All Might and saw he was staring at you with a smile that could light up anyones day.

"All Might what are you doing" a police officer asked "what does it look like I'm protecting this young man" he said with confidence.

"But he's a criminal and highly dangerous we have no idea what his quirk is could be super strength since he's been able to take down some thugs who were way bigger then him" one said.

"Hmm really he doesn't look like the type" you were surprised to hear this with your look and scars you definitely looked like a delinquent.

"Just look at him and we have his criminal records right here" another said pulling out some files with filled with all types of your criminal history.

"Let me see it" the police officer handed him the file and gave you a very confident looking smile but you rolled your eyes at him. "失われた少年 also known as 'the lost boy' catchy name" all might said looking at you and you shrugged.

"Hmm let's see assualt and thievery" he kept reading your crimes and you yawned feeling kinda tired. "Hmm yes yes I see" all might said and then he started to laugh.

"He's no criminal he was just defending himself" all might said and your eyes widened "wait how does h-" you were cut off by all might.

"It says here that these 'victims' were thugs they were trying to steal from this young man and when the bodies were found there was nothing missing not any money or anything" all might said and you couldn't believe someone like him was taking your side.

All the cops read up on the files and you couldn't help but smile and even laugh "idiots" you chuckled. All Might looked at you "you should smile more often young man its suits you" he said and petted your head with his large hand.

"That still doesn't change the fact that he's dangerous and even then his quirk we dont know what it is" you grit your teeth until you got an idea.

All might was about to speak until finnaly you spoke "I'm quirkless!!" You yelled at them causing the whole room to be silent.

You clenched your fists "I'm quirkless ok" you said looking at the ground sadly "I really gotta try and selling this" you thought. You gave them a sad look trying your best to look convincing.

"No that cant be how were you able to beat those thugs that badly" an officer said and you sighed "I work out a lot and I'm self taught on defense since I dont have anyone I need to know how to protect myself" you told them as tears were forming in your eyes.

Some officers seeing this felt bad while some weren't buying it "how come you never went and found someone new to take care of you" one asked.

"Would you really take in a child that looks like me" you asked coldly. All Might patted your shoulder "you do have someone young man" he told you.

"Inko" you whispered and shook your head "I cant go back I dont wanna cause her any trouble she's the first person to ever treat me with such kindness and generosity. Her and her daughter" you said looking at the ground again.