Y/n L/n: Origin

"Well this is it" you thought as you looked at your right hand. Your head then began to hurt and you saw flashes of smiles..your parents smiles and how happy they looked when you were born.

"What's happening to me?" You asked clenching your head "all these dr-" you opened your eyes "memories" you finished. "Just stop thinking about it Y/n you've got to win this for Izumi" you said getting up and walking to the door.

You opened the door and walked only to be met by something soft on your face "Oh my~" your eyes widened and you quickly backed off.

"M-m-Ms. M-midnight" you said your face was completely red "hello~" she said stepping in the room. "Umm what are you doung here?" You asked as you turned around to hide your blush and she smiled softly. "Just wanted to come wish you luck. You've been doing really good today. I'm sure many pro heroes will be making a request for you to intern at there agencies" Midnight said and you blushed slightly and nodded.

"Well the tournament's not over yet so I better go.." you said walking away only for midnight to smile and grab your head and put it between her bust. Your face began to turn red and you were left speechless "aww come on dont sound so bored I know your having fun~" she said patting your head.

Your eye twitched and you gently pushed away from her "ahhh what is with you and shoving my face between there?!" You asked as a but of blood ran down your nose.

"Oh I dont know I just really like it~" Midnight said as she traced her hand down your arm. You flinched and wanted to run away but you felt your legs were completely stuck.

"I dont know what is about you but theres something that attracts so many girls to you~" she said as you felt two soft round objects touch your back and you could feel her very close to your ear.

"Do you secretly have another quirk~" she asked "AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!" You yelled inside your head.

"Contestants please join us outside the final round is about to begin!" You heard present Mic announce and your then quickly ran to the door "W-w-well I better g-go" you yelled running out.

Midnight smiled softly as she walked out of the room to the stadium to see who would win this.

*Shiro*

"I dont know how I'm gonna get him to let go of his debt..I'm not good at this type of thing but..I'll do my best" shiro thought as she turned the corner and glared at the person ahead.

"Why are you bothering me so much?" Shiro asked as she began to walk past him "I know your going up against Y/n next. This is perfect" Endeavor said and Shiro stopped walking but wasnt facing him "I finally get to watch how far you've come. Sure Y/n is strong but he's nothing compared to my greatest creation" Endeavor said proudly.

"When you beat him I will finally feel at ease knowing that D/n best just wasn't enough and for what he took away" Endeavor said. "What he took away?" Shiro questioned and Endeavor nodded "I'm sure as you know I attended this school to become a hero. But so did All Might I was always trying go beat him in any way I could. But then D/n came to this school and he was so much better then me." Endeavor said as he clenched his fist in anger.

"I couldnt beat either of them. But then there was this girl M/n she was perfect" Endeavor said and Shiro's eyes widened "y-you were.." shiro said and Endeavor nodded.

"Rei wasnt my first choice I tried to buy off M/n's relatives but they refused since M/n was already with D/n. So I challenged him the winner would keep her but that only made him angry" Endeavor said.