Izumi Midoriya: Origin

It had been about five years since your encounter with all might and with that weird villain that attacked you, you strangely never had any other encounters or even villians trying to capture you. But that still didnt stop you from training you had decided you would be izumi and inkos protector and that no matter what you would always be there for both of them.

Right now you were finishing some pushups and sit ups. You grunted as the sweat on your body rolled across your face "89, 90, 91" you counted.

Asides from that you had grown to be a tall and pretty muscular guy the scars on your face still remained of course but were less visible. But the thing that hadn't changed was your white eye, your hair had also gotten longer since you didnt wanna cut it.

Your white hair covered the damaged eye on the left while leaving your other exposed. You hair also covered you ears and went across you shoulder.

"100" you then collapsed onto the ground panting heavily.

"Ahem" you looked to the door and saw your best friend izumi you couldn't believe just how much she's grown as well of course you wre taller but still compared to the small girl you met years ago she definitely had changed.

"Oh hey izumi" you said as you got up "umm mama said it's time for school" izumi said kinda nervous as she avoided looking at you with a small blush on your face. You couldn't help but smile at this "hehe alright then I'll get changed" you said "o-o-ok" she stuttered as she left the room.

"That girl really need to learn how to be less nervous and need to gain some confidence" you thought as you put your uniform on and walked out.

"Ready?" Izumi asked giving you a smile and you nodded "cool, bye mama" izumi said "bye Ms. Midoriya" you said and inko smiled. "Bye kids be safe" inko said and the both of you nodded and left.

"You know I really dont see why you dont stand up for yourself against Katsumi" you told you friend as the both you were walking to school.

"Ohhhh n-no i couldn't" izumi said looking at the ground you sighed "one of these days izumi your gonna have to come out of your shell. You told her and she sighed "I know its just that Kacchan is so amazing and we were friends back when we were little but I guess when she developed her quirk she got to good for me" izumi said.

You petted her head and smiled "your pretty good yourself izumi just have a little more confidence especially since you wanna become a hero" you said.

Izumi blushed "hey y-" before she could talk you both heard a big explosion go off in the distance. "Wonder what that was" you said and you looked at izumi "it must be a villain come on y/n maybe we can see the hero's take him down" izumi said grabbing your hand.

"But wont we be late?" You asked but it looked like she couldn't hear you so you smiled and decided to roll with it.

Soon the both of you saw the crowd and you looked up too see a big villain wreaking havoc overhead. You sighed feeling kinda bored crime fighting and everything never interested you but you did find it cute whenever izumi would mutter to herself and write down notes in her hero journal.