Listen Up! A Tale From The Past

*Shigaraki*

He felt himself getting angrier and angrier "No matter where I turn...the nomu are just an afterthought. Far from forgetting about him..now it's like were the sideshow." Shigaraki said as he crumbled the newspaper.

Fumikage sighed "Shigaraki stop being such a baby and get over it. Think about what's next." He said while looking at Shigaraki, Shigaraki then glared at him.

"Shut your mouth Azrael..and dont talk until I ask you something.." he said and Fumikage rolled his eyes "Look Shigaraki I have nothing but respect for our master and never would question his orders but. I do question his choice of you as his successor.." Fumikage said this time with venom in his voice.

Kurogiri felt the tension after those words left Fumikage's mouth and Shigaraki then got up and they were both staring at each other. "Calm yourself Tomura Shigaraki you too Azrael Fumikage. Nothing will be accomplished with the two of you bickering." Kurogiri said trying to calm the two down.

"Like jeesh I'm only seventeen and I'm more mature than you.." Fumikage said this time with a smile on his face and Shigaraki felt his blood start to boil.

"Let them be Kurogiri.." Kurogiri then turned to the tv with the voice of their master being heard.

"It is normal for siblings to fight..they wont kill each other. Just let them be for now.." the voice said and Kurogiri reluctantly nodded.

Shigaraki and Fumikage then dashed towards each other and began to fight.

*Izumi*

"It may have been brief, but I appreciate everything." Izumi told Gran Torino while she had her hero suit in her suit case. Today was the day the internships were over and the students would return to school.

"I dont feel I did much for you..and all that happened while you were out training on the job." Gran Torino said "No, really! Thanks for your inspiring talk and all out sparring.." izumi said and Gran Torino yawned. "..I managed to hold my own against The Hero Killer!" Izumi said and Gran Torino then glared at her and hit her leg where her bandages were wrapped up.

"Against a Hero Killer who was just toying with you, maybe! Well..if you fired off a 100 percent smash at him and missed, hed possibly..anyway, i guess all's well that ends well." Torino said and then continued to nag "But that arm! Its fractured, right? You went over your 5 percent limit at the last second, huh? You still get nervous and overdo it. When you're careless, you lose control. Find a way to calm those nerves under pressure. If you really wanna become the greatest hero, like All Might..then you've still got a lot to learn. Like Y/n" Torino said and izumi looked at her curiously.

"Y/n?" Izumi asked and Torino nodded "Yes..the boy may have a mouth on him but he still keeps a level head. When he fought The Hero Killer he was able to stay calm under all that pressure. And it's clear his Quirk is able to kill if he wanted it too but he was still able to calm his nerves and fight. He obviously held back in that fight and The Hero Killer knew that. So try to take after his book and stay calm." Torino said and Izumi nodded "Right!!" Izumi said.

Gran Torino then turned around "Hmph! Goodbye, then.." he said "Ah! Just one last thing, if you dont mind? I hope this come off as rude..but I've been meaning to ask..and just couldn't find the right time to.." izumi then began to mutter and Gran Torino began to get annoyed. "Spit it out! I've got Taiyaki that needs eating." He yelled. "You're so strong. And you're the one who trained All Might, of all people. But, Gran Torino, y-you're not famous at all..I'm wondering, is there a reason for that...?" Izumi asked. "Two reasons..first its cuz I never cared about bring a hero in the first place." Torino said. "Huh?" Izumi asked.
"Thete was a time I needed to be able to use my quirk freely and legally. That's the only reason I picked up my license. The second was it was because I wanted to take a page from Y/ns parents." Torino said and izumi looked at him curiously.