Days To Come...

*So this chapter will be a combination of episodes 12 and 13 of season 2 and I had to skip some things due to the fact I kept getting writers block so I had to make it as short as I could but her 5023 words is my longest over written*

You had just gotten out of recovery girls office. Luckily you hadn't substantiated and any terrible life threatening injuries. But as you walked out of the hallway you saw izumi and all might both waiting for you.

You sighed as you walked up to izumi, she looked at you nervously but then you quickly pulled her into a tight hug.

"Thank you.." you said as you kept your hold on her and izumi looked at you surprised but then hugged you back.

After a few seconds of waiting Toshi intervened "as much as I would like this to keep going we should hurry along they're about to start the awards ceremony" he said and you nodded and gave them both a smile.

"Toshi, my parents.." you looked on the ground as he looked at you in return "They were great people from what I saw. In my fight against Shiro I saw them. When I was born and everything it felt like I was there. And even more memories when I was first learning how to use my quirk." you said as you looked at your hand.

"They were happy for me when I told them I wanted to become a hero..but still why did they?" You questioned and all might walked up to you and patted your shoulder and gave you a smile.

"Try not to think about it to much. After all you could use a lot more smiles and cheer in your future. You've already suffered enough just go out there and enjoy" he said, you smiled and nodded at him as you and izumi walked out to enjoy the ceremony.

*Ceremony*

"And now, all of the events have been completed! The winner of this year's first-year U. A. sports festival is from Class A, Shiro Todoroki! All of the first-year events for this year's U. A. sports festival have been completed. And now, we will begin the award ceremony!" Midnight announced and with a large puff of some all the runner ups for the festival came into view on podiums.

In third place was Tokoyami and Katsumi who did not look to happy to be sharing her spot. In second place was you and finnaly in first place was Shiro.

The crowd began to cheer for how hard everyone worked as you gave everyone in the crowd a small smile and waved your hand. Tokoyami did the same while Katsumi looked pissed not only that she had lost but you had lost and you were the one who beat her.

She glared at the ground and you could see how upset she was "psst" you called over and she surprisingly heard you and turned to look at you. You gave her a quick wink and she blushed and turned away but you didnt worry to much as you could see a small blush on her face.

But you then looked at the crowd and saw Iida was gone and you couldnt help but worry about him. From what izumi had told you he left cause his older brother had been attacked by a villain in hosu.

But deep down you knew who it was that attacked Tensei and you began to worry even more. "Looks like my fight against 'The Hero Killer' is getting closer" you thought.

*Flashback*

"Uraraka, Midoriya. This is sudden, but I must leave early. A villain got my older brother." Iida told his friends and they looked at him and began to worry. "Your brother? You mean Ingenium?!" Izumi asked "Yeah." Iida said "How's he doing? I don't know the details." Iida said and with that he was off leaving his friends worried for him.

*Flashback Over*

"He is a likable hero who honors the rules and leads people. I set my sights on being a hero because I want to be like my brother." Iidas words echoed through Izumis head "Ingenium For Iida's sake, too, I hope that you're okay." Izumi thought.