The Aftermath Of "Hero Killer: Stain"

*Y/n: After a night..at Hosu General Hospital*

"Looking back now..what we did was incredible." Izumi said as you looked at her too see her legs were wrapped up as well as her arms. "Yeah.." Same with Shiro only she had didnt have any on her legs and one on her cheek.

You and Iida were probably the ones who got it the worst due to you using some of your own blood as a weapon against Stain. And Iida cause of both his arms being stabbed.

"And after our last ditch effort..I'd say..its a miracle we're still alive." Izumi said and you nodded. "And with my leg..if he'd wanted to kill me..he easily could've." Izumi said while holding her leg.

"Yeah. He definitely let us live." Shiro said "But you. Even with him coming at you with all that bloodlust..you still stood up to him impressive. I came to save you but ended up needing your help." Shiro said to Iida "Not at all" iida said and looked at the ground "Its not like that I..." you then looked towards the door to see Gran Torino, Edgeshot, Manual, and a...dog? More specifically a large man dog.

"Edge I'm glad to see yo-" edge then quickly hit you atop your head making you clench your head in pain. "I told you to help out the people..and what did you do instead? You fought The Hero Killer and nearly got yourself killed..you better believe your in for serious punishment when we get back to my agency kid.." you looked at the ground and nodded "..Yes sir.." you said.

"Anyways it's good to see the little wounded warriors are awake!" Gran Torino said "I'm still gonna chew you out, but..before that you've got a visitor." Gran Torino told izumi.

"The Dog?" You asked and Gran Torino quickly punched your gut hard making you stumble back and clench your stomach. "Show some respect you damn brat!!" He yelled "This is Mr. Kenji Tsuragamae Hosu's Chief of police." He said and you glared at Gran Torino only for him to hit kick you again.

"That's quite enough Gran Torino..haha I can definitely tell this D/n's boy.." Kenji said and you looked at him surprised. "But I'm not here to catch up...so you're the U.A. students..who put a stop to The Hero Killer, Woof." He said and you looked at him confused.

"Woof?" You and izumi thought "As for The Hero Killer...he's currently in treatment for his burns, broken bones, and number of other serious injuries, Woof." He said.

"Good.." you muttered only for Edgeshot and Gran Torino to glare at you. "At the dawn of this extraordinary Era, the police moved to prioritize leadership and to maintain the status quo..so they decided not to use quirks as weapons. The profession of "Hero" rose as one that would fill that void, Woof." Kenji said as you all listened. "Authorizing the use of such might..of these powers that could so very easily kill..was a heavily criticized decision at first, but it would garner public support. All because your predecessors acted morally and complied with the laws, woof. But those without permission..those who inflicted harm without explicit instruction from the police and powers that be..even if they were to face someone like The Hero Killer..such action would represent a stunning breach of the law, woof." Kenji said and your eyes widened.

"You four, as well as your pro hero mentors..Endeavor, Manual, Gran Torino, Edgeshot. The eight of you must be dealt with strictly and impartially" he said.

"Hold on!" You said "Y/n.." iida said "If Iida hadn't acted, Native would've been killed. And if Izumi hadn't shown up, both of them would be dead. Nobody even knew The Hero Killer was in town. Should we have let people die, all in the name of the law!? Theres no way in hell I'll ever let people die just because the law says I cant do shit!" You argued as you tried to approach the Chief.

"Y/n..calm down" izumi said holding you back "Its a heroes job to save people!" You yelled and Kenji shook his head "Clearly you've much to learn. Some education you're getting, woof, from U.A. and Edgeshot.