Hero Killer: Stain Vs U.A. Students

You and Edgeshot jumped from building to building and saw the train that had been attacked and you both quickly went down to check. "Is everyone ok?" You asked as you jumped down and everyone looked at you and Edgeshot. "We're fine some of us just a little shaken up." The conductor said and you nodded. "Where did the villain go?" You asked "A hero took him away from here and luckily the villain hasn't come back" he said "I'll go help the other hero." Edgeshot said and you nodded. "Stay here and make sure everyones ok" he yelled as he jumped towards the building that had been pointed at.

"And is everyone here?" You asked "No aside from the old man I'm gonna guess that his sidekick ran off after him" he said "But she looked to young to be a sidekick" someone said. "She?" You asked "Its the girl from the U.A. sports festival" your eyes widened.

"Where did she go?" You asked "Hmm we saw her jump away towards that big explosion" the conductor said and you nodded and quickly ran off. "All of you get off the train and find somewhere safe!" You yelled as you ran towards the massive explosion.

*Gran Torino*

"How long has it been since I had an honest to goodness fight?" Gran Torino thought as the Nomu emerged from the destroyed building. "I cant let you keep doing all this damned collateral damage! What are you anyways?" He asked as the Nomu looked at the old man swiping its arm at him.

"Its fast. But not so fast that I cant react.." He thought as he avoided the attack. The nomu then turned its attention to some citizens that were trying to get away. "Its attacking indiscriminately! Rghhh stop it you stupid beast!" Gran Torino yelled as he was about to attack again on for a large fire blast to keep him from doing so.

Gran Torino's eyes widened making him use his boosters to keep him from diving into the fire. "I was actually here hunting The Hero Killer, but..looks like you've got bad timing pal." Gran Torino looked to the source of the voice.

"I'm afraid I dont know you, old timer. But leave this one to me." The voice said as the fire calmed dow. "Oh! You're..! Seriously!? Why're you here?" The couple asked to see that the Number 2 Hero Endeavor was in Hosu.

"Because I'm a hero." Endeavor said a smile on his face.

*Izumi*

Izumi was running through the panicked people towards the large explosion "they're all running from the center of the commtion!" Izumi thought. "That guy really looked like nomu..if it's as absurdly powerful as the one back at the USJ then...Not just Gran Torino, but the whole city is in trouble!!" Izumi thought finally reaching the center of the attack.

"Tenya!!" Manual yelled and izumi quickly saw all the fire and destruction happening. "How could he run off at a time like this!?" Manual asked "That guy calling for Iida I'd Normal Hero! He's Iidas mentor!" Izumi thought.

"Stand back and dont get in the way!! We heroes will put a stop to this! Follow instructions" a blonde hero told izumi.

"Sorry!" Izumi said and her eyes widened seeing the two more Nomu "No way! What's going on here!? Iida ran odd somewhere..? The always super busy Iida!? That's to weird. In the middle of all this trouble..hosu city..Nomu..or things that look like it..Iida..Hosu.." izumi thought as her heart dropped and her eyes widened.

"....Hero Killer!!!" Izumi thought and quickly ran to go find Iida.

"Damn what're this guys made of!?" A hero asked as he punched a nomu only for it to do no affect. "They took the fly!! What're these monsters trying to achieve here!?" A hero asked.

*Shigaraki*

"Yep..well done my nomu." Shigaraki said as he watched the destruction "I take it you're not joining the fray?" Kurogiri asked "I'm hurt, you idiot. That's why I brought them." Shigaraki said