In Each of Our Hearts

(Sorry I needed to correct something that's why I published it again)

You were breathing heavily "I feel like...I'm about to pass out.." you thought but still had to look intimidating to the villains. Shigaraki was shaking filled with rage while Fumikage and Kurogiri looked at you and all might with shock and surprise. "They took down nomu?" Fumikage asked looking at you.

You were standing in front of toshinori while glaring at them

You were standing in front of toshinori while glaring at them. "Weaker"? No way. We've been completely overwhelmed. I can't believe he did that to my Nomu He used a cheat?!" Shigaraki said while looking at all might. "Hey, what's going on? He's not any weaker at all. Did that guy lie to us?!" Fumikage asked while clenching his fist.

"What's wrong? You're not coming? You said you'd "clear" this or something, right? Come and get us if you can." All might said and you nodded "All Might As expected. It looks like there is no need for us to fight." Eji said smiling at all might "Midoriya! We should get out of here now! It'll be worse if we end up getting taken hostage instead!" Shiro said to her classmate "No they're bluffing. It's almost lost under the cloud of dust but I can see the steam-like substance that comes out when he transforms! All Might is done and y/n he's lost too much blood and both his arms are broken he looks like he's ready to collapse!" Izumi thought.

"I can't move anymore! That Nomu thing was too strong Frankly if I move even one step, I won't be able to keep up this bluff. I'll go back to by true form. Just a little more and Y/n he's about to pass out I can tell he can barely stand straight" all might thought looking at you "Well, what's wrong?! Hesitate! If I can stall for just a little longer!" All might shouted and you hot into a fighting position "If only I had Nomu! That guy would have been able to go up against him without thinking about anything!" Shigaraki thought as he began to scratch his neck "Shigaraki Tomura! Please calm yourself. Looking carefully I see he was damaged by Nomu's attacks and definitely was weakened same with y/n" Kurogiri said.

"Yeah he's right we can do this let's kill that bastard and take y/n to our master..." Fumikage whispered in Shigaraki's ear. "Besides the children appear to be frozen in fear. We still have underlings who can be used. There are likely only a few minutes left before reinforcements come. If you, Fumikage, and I work together we still have a chance of killing him and taking y/n" Kurogiri whispered.

"Yeah Yeah, yeah That's right You're right. Right. We have no choice but to do it. I mean, we have the last boss right in front of our eyes." Shigaraki said getting ready "All Might and Y/n will do something about the main bad guys. Let's go help the others!" Eji said as her hands and arms got hard while she faced the goons that were waking up.

"Midoriya?" Shiro said "I'm the only one who knows The mist guy is probably more dangerous. All Might and y/n have most likely gone past their limit. If the mist guy toys with them I'm sure" izumi thought watching "You're coming, huh?!" You yelled as Shigaraki and Fumikage charged at you both. "Fuck me..." you thought getting ready.