Bizarre! Gran Torino Appears

You soon arrived in Hosu and you were about to say bye to Iida but before you knew it he was already gone. You sighed knowing that he was in a dark place and you knew why he came to intern here. "Theres only one reason" you thought as you picked up your suitcase and began to walk towards the ninja hero's agency.

As you walked towards it you looked at the suitcase and smiled slightly "thanks to Hatsume I went ahead and remodeled my costume to something more sneaky.." you thought remembering back to when you went to the support studio.

*Flashback*

"Umm hello?" You asked as you knocked on the door but got no reply. "Hmm guess no ones here" you thought as you began to walk away but the heard a big explosion come from the other side of the door.

"Woah what the!?" You yelled surprised as the hallway filled with smoke "aww man I was sure it was gonna work~" someone whined as the smoke began to clear you looked and saw it was the pink haired girl from the festival.

"Umm hi?" You asked as she looked at you and blushed "oh it's you! Are you here for our date?" She asked excited and you blushed at this statement. "Umm no..I'm here to change up my hero costumes" you said rubbing the back of your neck.

"Oh ok then!" She said quickly turning back to the smoking room and you looked at her kinda surprised but you shrugged and followed.

"So what do you have to original?" She asked and you nodded showing her the briefcase. You opened it and she looked at it "hmm yeah I see the problem it's all torn up!" She said and you looked at her kinda embarrassing. "Y-yeah ever since the USJ attack and combat training it definitely got torn apart" you said.

Hatsume nodded as she saw it "Not a bad look. I could probably fix it up for you before Interships start" she said and you nodded.

"Well it's just I was hoping I could remodel it entirely if its not to much trouble." You said and she smiled. "Hmm might take a bit of time but I should be able to get it done by the time Interships role around" Hatsume said and you smiled.

"Thank you so much Mei" you said and she blushed slightly "it's no problemo but what would u like it to look like?" She asked and you pulled out a sketch of what you wanted it to look like.

"Hmm not bad definitely very different from your last suit..ok consider it done" she and you smiled "I cant thank you enough.." you said and she smiled.

"Anything for the boy that saved my life" she said giving you a thumbs up.

*Now*

You smiled as you looked at the suit case I'm sure Mei did a good job..but I do wonder what the others are doing?" You asked yourself.

*Izumi*

"HE'S DEAD!!!" Izumi yelled as she saw elderly hero on the floor face first and from what it looked like laying in his own blood.

"I'm alive" the old man said lifting his face up with a smile on his face to reveal he had spilled ketchup and sausage on his floor. "HE'S ALIVE!!" izumi yelled but then sighed in relief.

"Woopsie I was carrying a big plate of sausages covered in ketchup when I accidentally tripped and fell down. Clumsy me" the old man said as he dusted himself off "ok that's a little weird" izumi thought.

"Now what did you say your name was?" The old man asked "I'm Izumi Midoriya from U.A. Highschool" izumi said.

"Your who now?" The old man asked "I'm izumi Midoriya! She said louder "so what's your name young lady?" He asked.

"Oh great. He was All Mights teacher so I knew he had to be pretty old but I didnt think he would be crazy" izumi thought as she looked at the old hero.