Unique Chapter 4

All Grown Up, Unique Chapter 4

Luke's POV:

"I can not believe this!" Cameron said as him, Blake, Eli, and I were walking down the school hallway. Cameron had a shocked look on his face.

"What, man?" I asked.

"Luke, you are the only one out of all of us that is still a virgin. I just can't believe you haven't got laid yet," he exclaimed.

"Would you quiet it down? We are in the school hallways, you know?" I said rolling my eyes.

"Stop trying to change the subject. Why haven't you and Mia done the deed yet?" Cam questioned.

"Can we not discuss my sex life, or lack there of, in the middle of the hallway." I groaned.

"Fine, we are going out to the courtyard because these needs to be discussed." Blake agreed. I hate when they gang up on me. I just followed them outside and we sat under a tree away from everyone else.

"Seriously, Luke. You are 18 and you started dating Mia when you were 14. You'd think that you guys would be comfortable with each other by now. I know you couldn't care less what Zayn thinks, so what is it?" Eli asked me.

"I don't want to have this conversation with you guys." I sighed.

"Luke, we have known you longer than Mia has. Don't give us that bullshit, we want to know the real reason." Cam said.

"I don't know. I guess it will just happen when it happens. I don't think Mia is ready yet. I honestly don't know." I confessed.

"Have you guys talked about it?" Blake asked.

"I mean a little. Whenever it starts going too far she stops me and I'm okay with it. If she's not ready then neither am I." I stated.

"It sounds like she is afraid or thinks it's awkward. I would talk to her about it," Eli suggested.

"Yeah, just be genuine and don't scare her." Blake added.

"Make sure she knows that you just want to talk about it and you aren't pressuring her into it." Cameron said.

"Thanks. I will talk to her. I'm sure as hell that I am ready. I just don't know if she is. I'll talk to her and let you guys know what's up, to an extent." I told them. We did some bro hugs and parted our ways for class. I saw Mia running towards me in the hallway. She jumped into my arms.

"Luke! Luke! Guess what! Guess!" She shouted.

"I don't know, babe. What?" I asked while still holding her.

"I got a 100% on my math test! That never happens!" She squealed. I laughed and spun her around.

"I'm very proud of you. Maybe, we should go in that janitor's closet and celebrate?" I winked at her.

"Ha, ha. Very funny." She slapped my arm.

"But, I do want to talk to you later about something." I told her.

"What about?" She asked. I wasn't just going to say "Oh, yeah, our sex life."

"You will have to wait and see, baby girl." I kissed her forehead.

"I love it when you call me that." She cooed.

"Then let's go to lunch, baby girl." I took her hand as we walked down the halls to the lunch room.

After lunch the rest of the classes went by quickly. I met Mia at by the football field because I was driving her home. "You know, we don't have to go to the janitor's closet, we can always go celebrate behind the bleachers." I wiggled my eyebrows at her. She rolled her eyes at me and started laughing. "I'm just letting you know that the offer still stands."