FUTURE CHAPTER

All Grown Up, FUTURE CHAPTER

Brooke's POV:

"Oh, what a beautiful ceremony!" I announced. Everyone in the room agreed with a smile. "Wow, I can't believe Luke and Mia are where they are now. It feels like it was only months ago Marcel and I caught them kissing in Luke's room," I laughed. Luke and Mia smiled at the thought.

"These two are meant to be. They have been through so much together and are continuing to stand by one another through the obstacles that are thrown their way.

I am so proud of you two for standing up for your relationship and believing in it. I wish you guys they best in your life and your own family. I hope you guys are blessed with many children just like you," I smiled.

Luke stood up at his table. "Actually we are already blessed with one. Mia is 3 months pregnant," Luke confessed. My mouth dropped open with a smile. I was a grandma!

"Oh, my! I'm so happy for you guys!" I ran as fast as I could in these heels to their table. I gave them both a big hug. I placed my hands on Mia's belly. "Congratulations!" Everyone in the room was full of smiles. Zayn and Perrie were right there with Marcel and I giving Luke and Mia hugs and feeling her stomach.

"I was just starting to get used to the fact that you were marrying Mia and now you throw this on me too?" Zayn joked. Luke laughed and wrapped an arm around him. "No, I'm just messing with you. I'm really happy for you guys."

"Thank you, daddy," Mia gave him a hug.

"Look at you, Mia! You are glowing!" Perrie complemented.

"I know. She looks beautiful, doesn't she?" Luke wrapped his arm around her waist and kissed her cheek. It made me want to melt because of how much Luke loves Mia. I could't see him with anyone else. I always knew that Mia was the one.

"Okay, it's now time for the bride and groom's first dance," Perrie announced. Luke stood up and grabbed Mia's hand, walking her to the dance floor.

I walked over to Marcel and sat on his lap "Can you believe that our first son is married?" He asked me.

"No, I can't believe it. How old are we?" I widened my eyes.

"Well I'm pretty old. But you don't look much older than Mia. You look beautiful by the way, sweetheart." Marcel kissed my shoulder. We've been married for 20 years and he still gives me butterflies.

"Thank you. You look really hot in this suit too. I love your smile so much." I turned and kissed his lips because I knew that as soon as I pulled away he would be smiling. I was right. I put my hands on his face and put my finger tips in his dimples.

"Do you have any idea where our other children are?" He asked me.

"I think that the girls are somewhere with Nate. He's 14 so he probably won't be watching them," I giggled.

Marcel leaned back and looked around me. "Evelyn is with Eli and Aaliyah over by the bar," he told me.

"I really don't care where they are as long as they don't break anything or start fighting with each other," I laughed and he agreed.

"Look at Luke," Marcel laughed. I looked out on the dance floor to see him with his hands on Mia's bum. I could tell Mia was blushing and scolding him for doing that in public.

"Knowing Luke, he probably said something like 'you're my wife, I can do whatever I want now' to Mia," I joked to Marcel.

Luke got down on his knees as the song was almost over. He pushed her dress up to her thighs, revealing her tan legs. I looked down at my legs. I could really use a tan too.